Nonsense. All Remainers are to be cast into the outer darkness forever and can never hold an opinion on anything at any time on any subject.

It's fingers in ears time...

(and they accuse the left of being snowflakes...)
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:11 pm Here's another. If you think that journalists shouldn't betray their sources, and pass unfiltered government communications on to the Daily Telegraph, you're sexist.

Woe are the hardships of jolly hockey stick world.

Meanwhile a "privileged" male journalist.
On 2 October 2018, Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi dissident journalist was assassinated by agents of the Saudi government at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul, Turkey. Khashoggi was ambushed and strangled by a 15-member squad of Saudi assassins. His body was dismembered and disposed of. Khashoggi's final moments were captured in audio recordings, transcripts of which were subsequently made public.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Youngian
If you’ve been following the saga of the PC police in Essex investigating golliwog complaints in a Grays pub, the usual suspects piped down their anti woke bollocks after discovering the landlord was a full blown Nazi instead of a snide two faced bigot behind the net curtains (“We have coloured customers,” claimed the landlady in mitigation.)
Feigning shock that a golliwog collector would evoke lynched black men is a very English racism; “I just saw them as an innocent child’s toy, no offence like.”
Attachments
18DC397C-BA82-4FC4-953E-6B89D5033F10.jpeg
18DC397C-BA82-4FC4-953E-6B89D5033F10.jpeg (660.97 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Oboogie liked this
There's a picture of him wearing a Britain First t-shirt, about which his wife said he was wearing it because there was nothing else clean. Cue a wag on Twitter saying that all his MLK t-shirts must have been in the wash.
Oboogie, Watchman liked this
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:56 am Feigning shock that a golliwog collector would evoke lynched black men is a very English racism; “I just saw them as an innocent child’s toy, no offence like.”
Very true. There was some joker on the late night phone-in to LBC last night who was insisting on that very thing.

Grotesquely insulting caricature mannequins of black people? How can they be in any way racist ?

The thing is, those pub landlords, and the other phone-in apologists, fucking know that golliwog dolls are about as racist as it comes, but they keep up the "what me, guv?" pretence anyway. Because not liking Golliwogs is "woke", of course.
Oboogie liked this
With a side order of "Well, I didn't go to clever school so I don't know what's supposed to be acceptable by the lah-di-dah, long drink of water, swotty girly boys, university of life - that was me, just havin' a larf".
By davidjay
It's never just one thing with them - behind the faux-innocuous, it's just a... facade there's always, ALWAYS something very nasty hidden away.

And on that subject, what the actual fuck were CAMRA, or at least the local branch, doing giving this place the time of day? The Good Beer Guide has been mentioning a "collection of old-fashioned soft toys" for the past three years, there's been reports of the landlord's behaviour for longer than that and there's not a pub in the GBG that isn't visited regularly by members so they must have known what he's like.
By Oboogie
The golliwogs are just a number on a list which also includes social media posts ranting about migrants, supporting Suella Braverman and angry posts supporting Brexit and moaning about Remoaners.

Oh, and there's also this...
Attachments
Golliwog landlord.jpg
Golliwog landlord.jpg (223.82 KiB) Viewed 1053 times
As with all the finest revolutionaries, he's got out all figured out, and knows exactly who should be doing the fighting. Not him.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]