:laughing: 100 %
By satnav
The Clacton on Sea story is a little bit odd because it is suggesting that the majority of voters will support him regardless of which party he represents or what his manifesto commitments are. I personally think he will bottle it and not stand at the general election. He has very little to gain by standing in the election and quite alot to lose. On the back of his 'I'm a Celebrity' stint he can keep kidding broadcasters that he is really popular and worthy of plenty of well paid media gigs, but if he stands for election and trails in third or fourth suddenly he is shown to be fairly unpopular.
Watchman liked this
By Andy McDandy
Also, he's a campaigner, not an administrator. And by campaign, I mean it in the sense of glad handing a few friendly faces and avoiding anyone who might take issue with him.

Can you really imagine him in a draughty community centre listening to local people complaining about their bins?
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:31 pm Also, he's a campaigner, not an administrator. And by campaign, I mean it in the sense of glad handing a few friendly faces and avoiding anyone who might take issue with him.

Can you really imagine him in a draughty community centre listening to local people complaining about their bins?
Bins! That's nothing, did you hear about my Coutts bank account?
By Bones McCoy
I've not read the recent speculation.
Were I one of Nigel's advisers it would be something like this.

1. Steer clear of elections until everybody's forgotten about the dolphin.
2. Carry on with the GB News, and all the BBC invites, and scratch every available grievance.
3. Stand somewhere red-wall-ish when the Tories next look like winning.

Were I advising Nigel it'd be simpler.

1. Retire and never darken our media-political complex again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]