:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
The gang are getting back together, perhaps Bozo will join for a ready made platform.
Farage roundly rebuffed any speculation on that front – instead recommitting to his role as an honorary president on a purely advisory basis. This left Richard Tice to make his big announcement, that 11 former Brexit Party MEPs, including Ann Widdecombe and Ben Habib, were rejoining Reform UK ahead of the local elections.

By Bones McCoy
"Bought Off".

My memory must be playing tricks.
I recall Farage pulling his entire slate a couple of days before the election.
He then advised supporters to vote tory.
Candidates who'd sponsored their own candidacy through a limited company were left out of pocket.

Anne can claim "Bought off".
That sounds to me like an allegation of external criminailty.

I prefer "Same grifters, different shell company"
Dalem Lake, Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 4:13 pm Are Labour relying on this lot taking votes off the Tories? I doubt they are, but anyway.

EU membership had implications that could be campaigned on. EU flags, not so much.

Stars and Stripes flag there. US foreign policy in the early 20th century was dedicated to ensuring Britannia would never rule the waves ever again.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Abernathy
How come Dicey Ticey only wants to ban EU flags? There were French, German, Italian, and Australian and other flags visibly being waved by punters in that audience. What’s on show here is the naked anti-EU prejudice of wankers like Tice. The same toxic pish that was such a driver in the Brexit con. It really mustn’t be indulged again.
Dalem Lake liked this
By mattomac
Youngian wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 8:38 pm The Reform party stands to gain 5-10% of the vote but I doubt it will make any difference to Tory fortunes. The vote will be in places the Tories retain (Skegness, Clacton) or Red Wall seats the Tories will tank in anyway.
If the night is really dire I just realised the MP for Boston and Skegness has had one major position and that was culture, media and sport and that was in the zombie cabinet of Johnson, might make him more qualified than most left. Though Braverman will hold on.
By Tubby Isaacs
I didn't realise that Reform were the official opposition. Shadow Cabinet, ha ha.

Nobody "shadowing" the Chancellor. Ann Widdecombe gets to shadow the Home Office from 2007, before it was split up into 2 manageable departments. But Cabinet post for Fisheries alone. Is Rupert Lowe a hobbyist farmer by some chance?

By Malcolm Armsteen
But it gave us this gem:

SusieKat
@nooblet1
No there. Is no different between between divide the county, rich poor elite group and silencing the public social. Remember 52% to 48% is not a land slide. Government is not ment to be beholding above the law. You are not listening, also not transparent or Tuesday with clarity.

[Unfair to mock as she says she has mental health problems...]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]