:laughing: 100 %
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:13 pm Apparently Richard Tice doesn't like the fact that various media outlets keep referring to his party as 'Far Right Party'. This seems rather odd given that the party is constantly trying to outflank the Tories on cutting immigration, cutting public spending and cutting foreign aid. Surely being labelled far right is their unique selling point.
The old joke, "Maybe not, but I bet they help them out when they're busy" comes to mind here.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:18 pm TL/DR: Get some boot boys to dump 'em on an island in the south Atlantic.
If the boat people are coming from West Africa, St Helena isn’t so far. They could find employment as curators at the Napoleon museum.

What does ‘declaring a national security threat’ entail?
Last edited by Youngian on Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By satnav
Richard Tice V Johnathan Gullis is like one of those boxing matches where you don't really care who wins as long as they manage to give each other a good pasting.
I wouldn't be surprised however to find that Gullis had been in discussions to join Reform. Gullis probably got offered the Deputy Chairman role just to keep him on board. He probably just sits in an office all day with a red box and an empty bookshelf.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]