:laughing: 100 %
By davidjay
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:18 pm Reports have emerged of how much of a wanker he was as a teacher. There may be more material there - it seems ex-pupils have been sharing their experiences of him...
I can imagine Tice not being too fussed about the strength of any evidence he might gather about Gullis's teaching days. After all, the sort of voters Reform are targeting use "peedo" as their default insult towards anyone with a different opinion.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:54 am Not if you’re really stupid. Amateur lawyers out on that thread questioning whether it’s a threat or blackmail. What Tice has done has enraged people for trying to turn over an elected MP even if they think Gullis is a moron.
It's a reflection on how an elected Tice might conduct business.

Meanwhile brackety Dan ignores the favoured MO of his fellow activist journalists.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:17 pm Haven't seen the comments. But I assume they were terrible from the fact that lots of goons have popped up BTL unhappy that the candidates have been removed.

Could we be witnessing McCoy's adage: "edgelord wanker party attracts edgelord wankers".
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By satnav
Earlier in the week Tice was complaining about all the scrutiny his candidates and now he's chucking out the candidates who have been caught out tweeting alarming content. Many of his supporters are not happy that he is dancing to the tune of 'Hope not Hate.

It won't be long before members try and swap Tice for Farage.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:12 pm Does the Reform Party actually have a selection process or do candidates just nominate themselves and cough up the cost of the deposit. In any proper selection process somebody would surely take a look at the social media activity of a candidate.
It's highly amusing to see Reform "members" getting schooled on how the PLC doesn't have members.

Also to see another further right (never heard of them) group trolling Reform as Cucks.

Let all the shitheads fight.
By Youngian
Without the bright lights of Brexit land on the horizon, what sort of stuff now motivates someone to be a Kipper/Reform candidate? Send ‘em back and string ‘em up, obviously but the rest is slim pickings; no to wind turbines, imperial measurements, down with woke scones, shut the BBC, kids today blah, blah.
By Tubby Isaacs
Anderson's been moaning about Work From Home again.

As pointed out below the line, many private sector employers have made their peace with WFH. Not least in the City of London, which I'm told is massively changed. Pathetically, Lee pivots from "private sector" to manual jobs when challenged.

The ONS had a major problem under Gordon Brown, when he moved the office to Newport. Lots of staff didn't fancy it and got other jobs. With WFH, perhaps Newport would have been more viable as a base office. As I've said before, I'd be surprised if the Treasury top brass were turning up in Darlington every day.

By satnav
Ben Habib was on GB News earlier claiming that the government should never have signed the Good Friday agreement because in 1998 the IRA were on the retreat, he said that by signing the agreement the government had surrendered to the IRA and this was to blame for all the Brexit issues we are having now. The presenter didn't challenge the claims nor did she let any of the other guest challenge the ridiculous claims.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]