:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
For some reason, Reform gets far more than its fair share of morons. Not a huge problem as the party’s supporters are mainly boozed up racists.
Reform UK leader Richard Tice has warned his candidates not to use social media after drinking alcohol, to avoid posting “inappropriate” comments.
Mr Tice said every party has its share of “morons” but added that he is committed to kicking them out quickly. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/r ... 25134.html
By satnav
In most political parties potential parliamentary candidates have to serve a bit of an apprenticeship before being allowed to stand as a candidate. This apprenticeship will usually involve lots of local campaigning along with service as a councillor at some level. This gives members of the party a good opportunity to see if somebody would be a suitable candidate.

Because Reform is so new they are accepting hundreds of candidates who they don't really know from Adam. So it should come as no surprise that the party has got a disproportionate number of dodgy candidates.
By Andy McDandy
It also shows that they have to dress their beliefs up in acceptable language, because if voiced in all their uncensored glory, most people would be repelled. When you're arguing "What's wrong with being a cunt?", it's not a good place to be.
By satnav
There was a Reform Party candidate on Twitter yesterday begging people to contribute to his 'Go Fund Me page' to help him fund his campaign for the general election. Somebody tweeted him asking why he was having to do this and why the party wasn't helping with his campaign. He replied that the only help he got from Party's HQ was some on-line training on how to campaign using social media.

It looks to me that the Reform Party is just like a shoddy vanity publishing business. The Party is making money but doing very little to earn the money.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]