:laughing: 100 %
By Andy McDandy
"Pay us money to be entered into a draw where you might win a chance of being shortlisted to stand for a seat".

It was obviously a scam in 2017, and still is. Looks like Lincoln's adage applies to Reform fans.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:10 pm Yeah.

I think they're going to underperform massively. Sunak's decision to hold on is as likely based on the possibility of them imploding as anything else.
I agree, expect to see the wheels come off after a couple of weeks of G.E. campaigning.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
Are we to take it that this is "official" Reform policy
Christ if even JHB thinks we should not let illegal immigrants drown, while Ben Habib from Reform said he absolutely would.
Armsteen's Law comes nowhere near covering this one

Last edited by Watchman on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy McDandy
So, he says that we shouldn't "infantilise" channel-crossing migrants, that they're big boys and girls, and if one of them sinks their dinghy or inflatable, they knew what they were doing and should drown.

OK, but did every single person on that craft join in the scuppering of it? This is like saying the Titanic deserved to sink because Kate Winslet's boyfriend was a dick.
By Rosvanian
Watchman wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:32 pm Are we to take it that this is "official" Reform policy
Christ if even JHB thinks we should not let illegal immigrants drown, while Ben Habib from Reform said he absolutely would.
Armsteen's Law comes nowhere near covering this one

Obviously the man is an unspeakable cunt but at least he has the balls to say what he thinks publically instead of hiding his views online. Most of his party and all of the Tories are too chicken to say it.
By satnav
I saw Tice on BBC Breakfast yesterday trying to argue that only the Reform Party could stop the boats. When the female journalist tried to get him to give some details about his policies. He said he read the relevant pieces of International law and he knew that his policies would comply with the law. From what I know Tice has no legal training so his opinion on whether or not his proposed policies would comply with international law is utterly worthless. He really didn't like the fact that a female journalist was taking him to task about his bullshit policies. Clearly he has spent so much time with Isabel Oakeshott that he is not used to a proper female journalist taking him to task.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm This property development malarky, how hard can it be if Habib and Tice have coined it in?
There's a certain corner of it that seems to consist of little more than.
1. Acquire lots of money.
2. Buy property in a rising market.
3. Sell the property after it has appreciated some.

Land speculation with a few bricks piled on top.
mattomac liked this
By soulboy
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:35 pm So, he says that we shouldn't "infantilise" channel-crossing migrants, that they're big boys and girls, and if one of them sinks their dinghy or inflatable, they knew what they were doing and should drown.
The day after a child, reported as between four and seven, died. Cunting cunt.
By Bones McCoy
So many of these "small government" types moan about "forgotten by the Westminster establishment".

What do the good people of Yarmouth think economic libertarians are going to do about:
* Second holiday homes.
* Coastal erosion and longshore drift.
* Dredging the river.
* Flood defences.
* Infrastructure in general.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]