:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
"Palestine will be free from the river to the sea" is being shouted here. It's possible to interpret that as calling literally for the destruction of Israel, and maybe that's what some people mean by it. Then again, you could intepret Rule Britannia as a call for Britain to conquer everywhere with a coastline.

But can Mr Tice tell us what offence he thinks has been committed here? He's copied in the Police.

By Malcolm Armsteen
See also Braverman's Boys chanting 'Fuck Allah". Not provocative in the least.

I know that some here think I'm a snowflake, but it seems we live in a world of snowflakes. Opposing sides do offensive chants. Get over it.
By Tubby Isaacs
The combined vote shares suggest a pact wouldn't stop a landslide at the moment. And a merger would probably lose a bunch of voters anyway from each.

As a longer term strategy, Reform might as well actively split "the vote", and then tell the Tories they have to merge with them. The worse the Tory result the better from their point of view. They might as well fight as many seats as they can afford.
mattomac liked this
By satnav
The Brexit Party was nothing but a money making scam offering members the chance to stand as candidates for the party in return for a large payment to the party, it looks like the Reform Party is run along the same lines. Would a party set up as a cash cow for Tice really splash out £430,000 to sign up the likes of Lee Anderson? I suppose the only logical explanation would be that the Reform Party would have slightly more credibility if it had a few MPs in the commons who could ask questions and raise the parties profile.
Dalem Lake liked this
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:23 pm The Brexit Party was nothing but a money making scam offering members the chance to stand as candidates for the party in return for a large payment to the party, it looks like the Reform Party is run along the same lines. Would a party set up as a cash cow for Tice really splash out £430,000 to sign up the likes of Lee Anderson? I suppose the only logical explanation would be that the Reform Party would have slightly more credibility if it had a few MPs in the commons who could ask questions and raise the parties profile.
Maybe it was a way to get them to stump up even more.
By Andy McDandy
Given Reform are apparently all about overhauling the institutions of government and delivering power to the (right kind of) people, actually getting seats in parliament would be bad for them. They'd show themselves up as the idiots they are, and their presence on the gravy train would undermine their stated mission.

Then again, they know this, their supporters know this, it's all about getting their hands on the pie.
Spoonman liked this
By satnav
Quite a few Reform supporters seem obsessed with getting Nigel Farage fully involved in running the party but I'm not convinced that he will give them quite the boost they think he will give them. Farage has always been an advocate of privatising the NHS a policy which will probably not play to well in red wall seats. Whilst the official Reform policy may well be pro-NHS any opponents will be able to dig up stuff that Farage has spouted in the past on air, in the papers and on social media.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]