:laughing: 100 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Here he is.

Colonel of the East Lincolnshire Regiment (The Thundering Gammons)
Based in Grimsby their battle honours include the Great Cod War (March 19th-21st 1972) and the Defence of the Burlington Arcade in which they routed a force of oiks who had no right to be there.
Youngian, Andy McDandy liked this
By Andy McDandy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:25 am Here he is.

Colonel of the East Lincolnshire Regiment (The Thundering Gammons)
Based in Grimsby their battle honours include the Great Cod War (March 19th-21st 1972) and the Defence of the Burlington Arcade in which they routed a force of oiks who had no right to be there.
Oi! General Clive Candy was alright, a bit out of his time, but in the end he realised he had to adapt.
Oboogie, Youngian liked this
By Spoonman
"The Reform Party will contest every single seat at the next general election."

Are they really? Have they told the DUP this news yet?

Because if Reform were to get any votes of any of the established political parties from NI, it would almost certainly come form the traditional DUP bloc and while they would at best get no more than a few hundred votes in any constituency in NI, it could be enough to potentially unseat a few DUP MPs if there was enough tactical voting, along with the general temperament of a section of the electorate fed up with the DUP currently holding Stormont to ransom right now. If Reform were to stand in Lagan Valley and get enough votes to cost (DUP leader) Jeffery Donaldson his seat and have Alliance gain it instead, it would be the chefs kiss in terms of Brexiteer fuckwittery (although costing Sammy Wilson his East Antrim seat would be just as hilarious).

Not to mention that it would be interesting to watch whatever poor soul (likely parachuted in from England after being randomly "gifted" a chance by Farage & Tice) Reform would choose to stand & canvas for in West Belfast. :oops:
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
mattomac wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:19 am Won’t be bad news for Labour anyhow, the Brexit party effectively saved Miliband and Cooper last time.
Bit more complicated than that, there’s a Red wall demographic that would no way vote Tory and would even go back to Labour if the Brexit candidate wasn’t standing.
Same can be true of LDs and Labour voters who would rather move to the Tories than each other’s parties. That’s why single progressive (or reactionary) alliance candidates are a flawed idea.
By mattomac
Youngian wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:05 am
mattomac wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:19 am Won’t be bad news for Labour anyhow, the Brexit party effectively saved Miliband and Cooper last time.
Bit more complicated than that, there’s a Red wall demographic that would no way vote Tory and would even go back to Labour if the Brexit candidate wasn’t standing.
Same can be true of LDs and Labour voters who would rather move to the Tories than each other’s parties. That’s why single progressive (or reactionary) alliance candidates are a flawed idea.
I think in an offensive election where you are on the up this largely doesn’t matter. I would be more worried about groups like the Ashfield Independents, I’ll probably putting a cheeky 30p on Anderson keeping his seat.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]