By Andy McDandy
Rod Lidl's a member. Extrapolate from there.

They're just Spiked faux-libertarians. Act like jerks to everyone (unless they can be tapped for a few quid), and fall back on "free speech" defence.
By Tubby Isaacs
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:09 pm I take these lot aren't like the SDP of the 80s?
They're the "left on economics, right on culture" sort, though the emphasis on the left economics isn't exactly very big. They've got an electoral pact with the "left on economics" Reform Party of Red Richard Tice and Nigel "Trotsky" Farage.
kreuzberger liked this
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:20 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:09 pm I take these lot aren't like the SDP of the 80s?
They're the "left on economics, right on culture" sort, though the emphasis on the left economics isn't exactly very big. They've got an electoral pact with the "left on economics" Reform Party of Red Richard Tice and Nigel "Trotsky" Farage.
Jesus, is there any abandoned political hulk that the alt-right haven't defiled?
By Tubby Isaacs
Leaving aside the bollocks about 136,000 mums...

What sort of party? One that wanted to sell expensive courses to highly skilled people, perhaps? And charged them also for visas and the NHS while they were here. And one that understood that its own highly skilled people might wish to do the same abroad?

I gather that lots in that party want to stop this sensible stuff, in fairness.

By Youngian
The party reads like a tribute act to the old industrial Labour right, lots of woke stuff for you like collective bargaining and subsidised jobs for life at British Leyland but nothing for anyone else to help their advancement. Fortunately few people are like that as economic stability builds contentment apart from retired Mail readers. They don’t do social contract politics, just the bitterness towards people not like them doing well.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]