:laughing: 100 %
By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 5:41 pm Why are Labour doing well in Kent? Are they too far behind to challenge for the Westminster seats? I'd have said so, but not sure now.
Perhaps great long queues on every major road is more important than people in small boats.
Oboogie, mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:14 pm Some of those Kent towns will have a commuter population that didn’t like Corbyn last time but aren’t paid up Bozo Brexit fans.
Medway and Thanet will have quite a few, who may not be overimpressed with the state of the railways to boot. Margate in Thanet has some gentrification too, with HS1 and seaside art galleries. Sir Keir seems to have seen Medway coming, which I didn't, and reassures me that he knows what he's doing.

Swale and Dover may not have so many clever people who take trains though.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 3:00 pm Doubtless this is better than other places, but the Lib Dems still went up 4 and the Tories down 1. That's not great for the Tories, when they had a local trump card issue.

Labour in Cambs didn’t like the suggestion that if LDs pull ahead in this election, then fall back in the shire seats and leave them to LDs while Labour concentrated on its target seats Peterborough and Stevenage. The tribal venality is stronger than the desire to oust as many Tories as possible.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
satnav wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:42 pm Labour seem to have done particularly well in Derbyshire winning back N East Derbyshire, and a couple of other district councils as well as strengthen its grip on Chesterfield Borough council and Bolsover council.
Anything in that part of the world is a good result, the A610 corridor, Ilkeston, Heanor, Codnor, etc is pure Tommy EDL Land
By davidjay
It was a bad night for the Tories. It was a decent but not great night for Labour. It was a very good night indeed for the Lib Dems and Greens. All of which should indicate the need to spend the next eighteen months working together, building alliances and making sure the Jezzerati don't fuck up our chances of destroying the Tories forever.
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]