:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
davidjay wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:34 am By strange coincidence Greg Hands mentioned Peterborough, Bassetlaw and Sandwell.
The straw Greg Hands is clutching is that Labour isn’t heading for a Blair landslide if these results are compared to the mid 90s. But shit storm for the Tories on every level.
By Bones McCoy
Local elections 2023: 'I was livid I couldn't vote because of ID changes'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65492275
James Greenhalgh, a business owner from Leeds, is "livid" after being unable to vote in Thursday's local elections, having forgotten to bring his passport to the polling station.

"I've voted all my life since I was 18, and this is the first time I haven't," the 32-year-old told the BBC.

He is one of a number of people unable to vote due to new rules introduced that require voters to have ID.
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 9:34 am By strange coincidence Greg Hands mentioned Peterborough, Bassetlaw and Sandwell.
In Sandwell, 22 of 24 wards returned Labour councillors. A friend was elected there with 76% of the vote.

On which planet is that the Tories "making progress" ?
By Andy McDandy
Probably pre-selected, all sound nice and English and trip off the tongue. Pleasant falling cadence - In Peterborough, Bassetlaw and Sandwell, Tory numbers all fell, type of thing.

If anyone questions it, they just have to double down.

"We did well in Peterborough, Bassetlaw and Sandwell..."

"But minister, the numbers in those areas say..."

"Peterborough, Bassetlaw and Sandwell!!!
Abernathy, Arrowhead liked this
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:49 am
In Sandwell, 22 of 24 wards returned Labour councillors. A friend was elected there with 76% of the vote.

They gained seats, mainly because Sandwell Together lost theirs. Sandwell is a flipping strange place, with an overwhelmingly Labour council that every one of the six towns say favours the other five, and four Tory MPs.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:49 am

That's the sort of Tory progress we can all get behind.
By Tubby Isaacs
Thanks, Lib Dems.

Note the Local Conservatives.
Backbury Ward

BIGGS, Graham Russell - Local Conservatives - 394 (E)

HARDWICK, John - Independent - 341

VIDLER, James - Liberal Democrats - 385

Extending from Tarrington to Fownhope and up to the eastern edge of Hereford, this ward had been held since 2011 by farmer John Hardwick, who sits with the Independents for Herefordshire grouping. He loses the ward to Local Conservative Graham Biggs.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]