:laughing: 50 % :cry: 50 %
By Samanfur
It'll be interesting to see what wins here, in the game of Top Trumps between admitting that there were black and brown troops at all (cf. Laurence Fox), and commemorating ARE BOYZ:

UK inquiry blames ‘pervasive racism’ for unequal commemoration of black and Asian troops

Hundreds of thousands of predominantly black and Asian service personnel who died fighting for the British Empire have not been formally commemorated in the same way as their white comrades because of decisions underpinned by “pervasive racism”, an investigation has concluded.

The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is expected to issue a formal apology on Thursday after it discovered that at least 116,000 – but potentially up to 350,000 – predominantly African and Middle Eastern first world war casualties may not be commemorated by name, or at all.

Their investigation findings, seen by the Guardian and set to be announced by the defence secretary, Ben Wallace, in the House of Commons, also estimated that between 45,000 and 54,000 African and Asian casualties were commemorated “unequally”.

All fallen military service personnel are supposed to be commemorated identically with their name engraved on a headstone over an identified grave or on a memorial to the missing.

But, quoting racist statements such as a governor saying in the 1920s that “the average native … would not understand or appreciate a headstone”, the commission has concluded that soldiers were treated differently if they came from Commonwealth countries.
By The Red Arrow
Calling Out Press Racism
Has Anything Changed?
Brian Cathcart
21 April 2021
Six weeks after the bust-up at the Society of Editors, we are still waiting for evidence that racism in the media will be confronted, says Brian Cathcart – the onus is on the editors of the Guardian and Financial Times to stand up and show leadership

https://bylinetimes.com/2021/04/21/call ... g-changed/

See also:

‘Most British Institutions Pander to the Mail’s Blackmailing & Racism’
Sian Norris
20 April 2021
https://bylinetimes.com/2021/04/20/most ... nd-racism/
By Bones McCoy
English Cricket board have chucked a full shelf of Wisdens at the "straight talking" cunts at Yorkshire CC.

I'm sure the news will come out over the next couple of days.
Expect to see the usual dinosaurs and inadequates* whining about cancel culture.

* Nigel and his new bestie Geoffrey.
mattomac, Nigredo, Arrowhead liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:11 pm English Cricket board have chucked a full shelf of Wisdens at the "straight talking" cunts at Yorkshire CC.

I'm sure the news will come out over the next couple of days.
Expect to see the usual dinosaurs and inadequates* whining about cancel culture.

* Nigel and his new bestie Geoffrey.
I think Nigel is smart enough not to defend calling people Pakis. He's read his Lee Atwater.
twater: Y'all don't quote me on this. You start out in 1954 by saying, "Nigger, nigger, nigger". By 1968 you can't say "nigger"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this", is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "Nigger, nigger". So, any way you look at it, race is coming on the back-burner.[
By Arrowhead
It seems a third Yorkshire player, Adil Rashid, has now confirmed that Michael Vaughan made an insensitive comment ("There are too many of you lot; we need to do something about it.") directed at teammates of Asian heritage during a match at Trent Bridge back in 2009. Vaughan has already lost his slot on the BBC Radio 5 Live programme, the Tuffers & Vaughan Show, as a result of the accusation.

Prediction: within the next few weeks, Vaughan will show up on a certain shite right-wing news channel complaining bitterly about being "cancelled", before going on to mutter a load of nonsense about "woke cricketers" or some such bullshit.
By kreuzberger
After today's long-foretold tragedy in the channel, rather than dwell on the mail's running sewer of unmoderated comments, I made some Samosas (shop pastry, but it worked) and am currently enjoying Ajax' Three-Little-Birds kit in the game against Beşiktaş.

I will happily stand by these choices.
Arrowhead, Oboogie, mattomac and 1 others liked this
By Cyclist
Hastings RNLI lifeboat crew ‘blocked from going out to sea’ by people angry at them rescuing refugees

The RNLI has confirmed an incident took place following claims Hastings RNLI lifeboat crew were blocked from going out to sea by people angry at them for rescuing refugees in the Channel.

A group of people on Hastings beach reportedly shouted “horrible” abuse at the RNLI volunteer crew, according to a caller to James O’Brien’s LBC radio show on Thursday (November 25). Zoe, from Hastings, told the presenter she witnessed the group blocking the RNLI lifeboat and shouting, “don’t bring any more of those home, we’re full up, that’s why we stopped our donations, and that kind of really horrible stuff.” She added: “It was really upsetting, and you could hear the hatred in their voice.”...

https://www.hastingsobserver.co.uk/news ... es-3475179
Cunts.
Arrowhead, Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
Lifeboat crews are invariably drawn from the local town as are the fishers. In all likelihood, many of them will know each other well and probably even went to school together. It shouldn't be at all difficult to identify the culprits.

At the very least, there must be grounds to bring charges of breach of the peace, if not something more meaty.
By Watchman
Cunts indeed….and what makes them double cunts, how do they know the shout was not due to a member of their own families being in distress
kreuzberger liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]