By Tubby Isaacs
Back to Cambridgeshire, where a new measure for rail has been invented. "Cost per commuter". Cambridge is famously visited only by commuters. Nothing to see there at all, just a bunch of labs and offices. But, if we're talking about workplaces, perhaps a few of them might open near this rail line? We could even build houses near there too.

You can't win-
HS2, too straight, should have stuck to existing transport allignments, Nobody would have complained etc.
EWR why isn't it straighter?

By slilley
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:59 pm
Thats fine if the data centre planned for Iver is rejected. It means that the one on the Langley Business Park site which is at the bottom of my garden will be a success and Slough Borough Council will reap the benefits.

The contractors who did the demolition of the site were excellent and kept us informed at each stage of the process and when I complained about the amount of dust being produced took action straightaway.

Simon
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By mattomac
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:42 pm In Bavaria, these things are lavishly decorated with a cross-bar and hanging baskets, simply teeming with flowers. They're good for the soul and generously easy on the eye.
“Why are they wasting tax payers money on hanging baskets”

Sadly you can’t win with these fuckers
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]