:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Mr Proudfoot again. With the well known legal defences "protest dynamics" and "art creation". As my old teacher used to say when presented with some know all talking rubbish "Well, put that on your GCSE paper and see how it goes". I suspect it'll go all the way to whatever the equivalent of HMP Holloway is now. Just like when an armed Michael Stone tried to force his way into Stormont and claimed it was performance art.

I actually don't mind the Just Stop Oil orange paint stuff. The whole point is that it doesn't destroy the artwork.

By Tubby Isaacs
Nice to see this spectacularly disingenuous Stats for Lefties get community noted, after going off half cock based on something in the Guardian that they had to correct later. If you want a good laugh, have a look at people BTL trying to make out that things which are very clearly not quotes from Reeves are quotes from Reeves.

He doesn't like being corrected by James Meadway either. With all the argumentative rigour you'd expect.

I suspect that this is deliberate on Mr Stats' part, but it's amazing how many people on the left don't get analogies. If you mention Thatcher, it doesn't mean you're going to bring in Keith Joseph Monetarism. It just means "I hope to be a strong leader who gets the shit done that I want".

By Tubby Isaacs
Again, the non online left, putting it here.

They're back with the "arrested for posting letters" lark. This time they've decided to up the piss taking of the Police and the courts. The point about bail isn't that the Police are saying "we'll stop you doing X". It's "you shouldn't do X, and if we find out you have, you could be in much deeper shit". I think that's now a distinct possibility.

It's clearly stupid to be revealing MP's home addresses in the current climate. Not that it's the correct address.

Be cleverer than this. I quite like the orange paint at events stuff. Do more of that.

By Tubby Isaacs
Straight talking GB News leftist Aaron going after the people really responsible for the UK being in the shit. Local councillors.

Luckily an actual local councillor is on hand to point out the context. Looks like another win for the post-Pickles regime whereby councils were told they weren't getting the regular funding they had before, but should become more entrepreneurial (with essentially free money from the government). Council takes the free punt and it doesn't come off, at least not in the first year. But it's actually quite a nice project, built in a way that lots of people might appreciate, and it's on the beach. Stranger things have happened than places like this taking off with the right promotion.

The Weeping Angel liked this
By slilley
I must admit I do find the whole targeting of Labour front benchers on the Gaza issue somewhat puzzling and indeed futile. The amount of influence the front bench has on foreign policy is not great as they are the opposition. If the Israeli government is going to listen to anyone it will be the current government not the opposition. It does seem that these groups are the latest alliteration of what Harold Wilson once described as “bed sit Trots”. It is just playing into the hands of Labour’s opponents and is gesturing of the highest order. Irrelevant in the real world where most voters are concerned about economic issues, potholed roads, and long NHS waiting times.

Simon
Dalem Lake, Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]