:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
AKA The Laurence Fox Fascist Wanker Party.

I noticed that these arseholes apparently did quite well in a recent opinion poll. At first I thought "Who the Fuck?" so I looked it up. Have a look at their website - for a right load of old bollocks: https://reclaim-political-party.squares ... /manifesto

Yes, you've guessed it, it's a far-right, "sovereignty" loving, pseudo-libertarian, Andrew Bridgen-embracing bunch of insufferable arseholes.
Laurence Fox set up the Reclaim Party in October 2020 after appearing on BBC Question Time in January that year. For challenging the woke orthodoxy of “white privilege” and “systemic racism” he was cancelled from a 21-year acting career.
This experience changed Laurence’s life overnight – and now he is dedicating his life to protect others from being prevented from contributing to the national debate.
Laurence not only realised freedom of speech was under grave peril: it became clear our media hates our country and culture, and we’ve been betrayed by careerist, so called liberal politicians.
Looks as though they may be mopping up a fair few "disillusioned" Kippers and Tories. Come the election, they may take votes from the other Wingnut Party, The Reform Party, as well as from the Tories. Which is all to the good, unless both wanker groups, Reform and Reclaim, decide to stand down in order to give the Tories a clear run, which is possible, but I'd say unlikely, both parties being "led " by insufferable egotists as they are.
Last edited by Abernathy on Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy McDandy
Lots of "no flags, no hidden agendas, no special treatment", with a subtext of "well, you know the ones we don't want". Also quite a few bits designed for arseholes to bully their way into things (see school PTAs).
By Abernathy
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:25 pm Lots of "no flags, no hidden agendas, no special treatment", with a subtext of "well, you know the ones we don't want". Also quite a few bits designed for arseholes to bully their way into things (see school PTAs).
Yes. Did you clock this bit?
It is our belief that anything which is not expressly prohibited by the state is therefore permitted.
By Rosvanian
Abernathy wrote:AKA The Laurence Fox Fascist Wanker Party.

Looks as though they may be mopping up a fair few "disillusioned" Kippers and Tories. Come the election, they may take votes from the other Wingnut Party, The Reform Party, as well as from the Tories. Which is all to the good, unless both wanker groups, Reform and Reclaim, decide to stand down in order to give the Tories a clear run, which is possible, but I'd say unlikely, both parties being "led " by insufferable egotists as they are.
Reclaim and Reform both hate the Tories for being 'too left wing'. They'll only step aside if enough of them believe, as is now being pushed by the Torygraph and the Mail, that Starmer is a radical who threatens the the status quo. I don't see it myself but let's hope they're right.
By Spoonman
Given that F*x is essentially a non-person at GBeebies these days, I thought that this would be the appropriate place...

GB News Spin Room @GBNewsSpin

🚨BREAK: Laurence Fox’s house has been raided by The Metropolitan Police this morning 👮

It comes off the back of yesterday’s Rumble interview with Maajid Nawaz, where on ULEZ, he said he’d be ‘out there with my angle grinder’ and would be ‘happy to be arrested
By mattomac
Rosvanian wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:41 pm
Abernathy wrote:AKA The Laurence Fox Fascist Wanker Party.

Reclaim and Reform both hate the Tories for being 'too left wing'. They'll only step aside if enough of them believe, as is now being pushed by the Torygraph and the Mail, that Starmer is a radical who threatens the the status quo. I don't see it myself but let's hope they're right.
Where the Brexit party saved Labour seats a fair few will have the Labour vote turning out unlike last time, I think you have to look at it as the follow up to 2017 not 2019.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... urence-fox

Marina Hyde on the Loz.
Laurence is the scion of the Fox acting dynasty whose CV long outperformed his talent, with his biggest role being Kevin Whately’s sidekick, Sergeant Hathaway, in Lewis. Whately had, of course, previously played John Thaw’s sidekick in Inspector Morse. But Hathaway never got his own standalone ITV Sunday night drama – not through lack of trying, I’m told – and Laurence moved on to fill a clearly yawning attention void by appearing on Question Time to accuse a mixed-race audience member of racism against him, or something.

He also posed in a Maga hat. And look: as recent years have shown, Trumpism has been a strong draw for those who find the jobs that were available to their fathers are no longer there for them.
Hee hee.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:58 pm I don’t know if he will. I think he was very dependent on one particular bloke. What he gets out of Fox is not clear. Better off funding Braverman.
There's a demographic that won't like Braverman, and will mesh closer with Fox's unhinged rants.
By Spoonman
Mr Fox has recently been been the Royal Courts of Justice for a libel trial involving himself...

Laurence Fox accused of ‘insulting intelligence’ of libel trial attendees

Actor called critics ‘paedophiles’ after they labelled him ‘racist’ following his call for boycott of Sainsbury’s over Black History Month stance

The actor and politician Laurence Fox has been accused of “insulting the intelligence of everyone present” during a libel trial at the high court over an argument on social media.

Fox had called for a boycott of Sainsbury’s in October 2020 on X, then known as Twitter, in response to the supermarket chain saying it would provide a safe space for black employees during Black History Month. He was called “a racist” by the drag artist Crystal, the former Stonewall trustee Simon Blake, and the broadcaster Nicola Thorp.

Fox, 45, subsequently termed each of the trio a “paedophile”, in a move he said was “diminishing the ridiculousness” of being labelled a racist. This prompted the libel action by Blake and Crystal, also known as Colin Seymour.

The Reclaim party founder, who denies being a racist, is counter-suing all three for libel over their tweets.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -attendees
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andrew Bridgen has quit the sinking ship:
A statement by Andrew Bridgen MP:

"This morning, I have made the incredibly difficult decision to resign from the Reclaim Party.

I would first of all like to thank Laurence and all of the team at Reclaim who have been excellent and supported me wholeheartedly for the last 9 months.

I have come to this decision purely because of a difference in the direction of the Party, I will still wholeheartedly support the policies and values of the Reclaim Party and wish them all of the best in their future endeavours

However, I need to make a very important decision with a general election pending in the first half of next year. I need to put North West Leicestershire first, above any Party allegiance. I will continue standing up and fighting for the people of North West Leicestershire and delivering what is best for them.

I have consistently campaigned against HS2 since my first election in 2010, I have been at the forefront of exposing scandals such as the modern day slavery cover up in Leicester and the Post Office Horizon scandal which was debated in the House of Commons yesterday.

I have been standing up for those who have been injured by vaccines and exposing the worrying cover up of Trends in Excess Deaths on a national and indeed global scale"

ENDS
The self-importance of this trash is truly breathtaking.

Bunch of cunts.
By Watchman
I have come to this decision purely because of a difference in the direction of the Party, I will still wholeheartedly support the policies and values of the Reclaim Party and wish them all of the best in their future endeavours
I don't agree with your direction, but i definitely agree with it?

I have consistently campaigned against HS2 since my first election in 2010, I have been at the forefront of exposing scandals such as the modern day slavery cover up in Leicester and the Post Office Horizon scandal which was debated in the House of Commons yesterday.
I think Mr Hislop may have something to say about your "exposing" the Post Office scandal
Last edited by Watchman on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]