:laughing: 100 %
By Watchman
You’ve got to to question the intelligence/motives of someone who lends Andrew “Mr Potato Brian” Bridgen 4.5m for what was basically an inter-family dispute
By Youngian
Likes to splash the cash on his Brexit obsession. Perhaps buying a fringe right wing party is latest football club type accessory for the super rich.
A long time Conservative Party donor, Hosking donated £1.7 million to Vote Leave in 2016 and supported pro-Brexit candidates in the 2017 general election.[19]

In February 2019, Hosking submitted the paperwork to found a new party called Brexit Express, which would welcome Conservative Party MPs unhappy with Theresa May's Brexit plans. At the same time, he launched a public campaign in favour of a no-deal Brexit.[20] Hosking has made major donations to the Brexit Party led by Nigel Farage.[21][22] He became the founding donor to the Reclaim Party led by Laurence Fox.[23][24] In the first quarter of 2021, he gave the Reclaim Party more than £1,000,000 in cash and services.[23] In December 2021, newspapers reported he would continue to fund the Reclaim Party.[25] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Hosking
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:33 pm That's an important piece of journalism. I hope it's picked up.

Aye. We really have to clear people like Bridgen out of parliament.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2 ... vEwfeOlJj0
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:29 pm
Reclaim party leader and Hunter Biden biopic star
Reviews not good
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15481952/r ... xt_shr_lnk
Also featuring Gina Carano, who was looking to star in her own Star Wars series on Disney Plus right up until she decided being an antivax MAGA bigot was a more lucrative career move.
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:49 pm
Youngian wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:29 pm
Reclaim party leader and Hunter Biden biopic star
Reviews not good
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt15481952/r ... xt_shr_lnk
Also featuring Gina Carano, who was looking to star in her own Star Wars series on Disney Plus right up until she decided being an antivax MAGA bigot was a more lucrative career move.
Is she the lady who then made a film with Ben Shapiro, which attracted 700 people to cinemas.
By Abernathy
The Reclaim "Party" isn't a political party in the conventionally understood sense. It has no membership, and is basically run (or headed ) by Fox, in a somewhat autocratic manner, as a private company, with some help from a wealthy financial backer whose name escapes me for now. Fox fighting with Bridgen about a car and snaffling a laptop for himself seems to be consistent with that

As Malc says, the man's a cunt.
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:49 am The Reclaim "Party" isn't a political party in the conventionally understood sense. It has no membership, and is basically run (or headed ) by Fox, in a somewhat autocratic manner, as a private company, with some help from a wealthy financial backer whose name escapes me for now. Fox fighting with Bridgen about a car and snaffling a laptop for himself seems to be consistent with that

As Malc says, the man's a cunt.
Jeremy Hosking. A hedge funder, unsurprisingly.
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:27 pm In local news; Mrs Bridgen has moved out
Now I can reveal that the controversial MP has split from his wife of seven years, the glamorous Serbian opera singer Nevena Bridgen.

Punching well above his weight
Attachments
IMG_5704.jpeg
IMG_5704.jpeg (825.97 KiB) Viewed 670 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]