:pray: 100 %
By Watchman
Started a new thread, as this now should be topic du jour, now we’ve seen off de Piffle; and it starts with a reminder of what a pair of twats Cameron and Osborne were, and still are

Covid inquiry: George Osborne ‘completely rejects’ claims austerity weakened health and social care capacity – UK politics live
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... SApp_Other
By Abernathy
You say now that we've seen off de Piffle, but the Covid-19 enquiry is absolutely bound to expose even more evidence of corruption and rank incompetence on the part of Johnson and his government, some of which we may not even be aware of already.

I think that this was undoubtedly in De Pfeffel's thoughts when he decided to run away as soon as he got sight of the privileges committee report. Basically, he will have been found out, with fucking knobs and tassels on.
Yug, mattomac liked this
By Bones McCoy
Which of our short-lived Tory PM's was on watch when they:

a) Binned the pandemic contingency plans.
b) Privatised the warehouses that stored the UK's PPE reserves.

Winding the clock back 3 years to the early days of the outbreak.
Dr McCoy - who is far more cleverer than I was invited to COBRA meetings.
I'm not supposed to reveal the most shocking goings on there, but I'll be fascinated to see what emerges during the enquiry.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:42 pm Much as I loathe Cameron, he's far more likely to put his hands up, admit his mistakes and in doing so help prevent a similar fuck-up from happening again than the lying bastard will.
This is why we can't even have average things.
Johnson, Truss, combined with the Mail, Express, Telegraph and assorted thinktanks will not present truth to this enquiry.
They will lie to the enquiry, then lie about its findings to the public.

Some will call me a cynic (untrue, I'm a sceptic), but I'll present two exhibits from yesterday's press to support my point.

1. Daily Express: "Boris sends final parting blow to 'kangaroo court' in private speech while MPs vote"
A truly Alan Patrtridge style "last laugh" (if only it were the last).

2. Telegraph: "There’s a mortgage catastrophe coming – and it will prove Liz Truss right"
In which "Comical Ali" Heath reinvents the events of Truss' brief premiership.

I've picked two here, the Telegraph is worst, but not exclusively so for presenting a wall of "Boris fan fiction".
By Andy McDandy
Comes from having enough money and connections to never really have to worry about consequences, and to drift from one well-paid non-job to another.

Just for once I'd love to see one of these cunts lose something really dear to them due to their fuckwitted decisions.
By Malcolm Armsteen
The fucking racist, arrogant cunts. The fucking murderous cunts. The cunts deserve to dangle on a wire.

The UK did not sufficiently learn from the experiences of Asian nations which had dealt with virus outbreaks, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt told the Covid-19 inquiry.

Hunt said:

I think there was a groupthink that we knew this stuff best and there was a sense, with perhaps the exception of the United States, that there wasn’t an enormous amount we could learn from other countries.
And certainly, this is with the benefit of hindsight, I don’t think people were really registering particularly Korea as a place we could learn from. I think it is very notable that Korea did not have a lockdown in the first year of the pandemic. They avoided a lockdown at all.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Spoonman wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 am National exceptionalism strikes again.
Racist cunts.

Q: Why did Scott die on the way back from the south pole in 1912 when Amundsen was fine?

A: Amundsen asked the Inuit how to dress for extreme cold; Scott said he wasn't taking advice from savages, he was a British officer...
By Yug
Matt Handcock finally gets around to admitting what everybody else said two years ago

Matt Hancock has told the Covid Inquiry that UK pandemic preparations were too focused on "the consequences of a disaster" rather than how to stop it
The former health secretary said central considerations were: "Can we buy enough body bags, where we are going to bury the dead?"
The government also had no idea whether care homes had the right protections in place, Hancock said - describing the situation as "terrible"...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/health-66019238
I like the way Handcock keeps saying "the government" as if he were just an innocent bystander and it was nothing to do with him.

Cunt
mattomac liked this
By davidjay
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:51 am
Spoonman wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:45 am National exceptionalism strikes again.
Racist cunts.

Q: Why did Scott die on the way back from the south pole in 1912 when Amundsen was fine?

A: Amundsen asked the Inuit how to dress for extreme cold; Scott said he wasn't taking advice from savages, he was a British officer...
That's interesting. We do love our gallantly failing amateurs.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]