By Bones McCoy
We used to speak of the god of the gaps.
These days any mystery can be solved by adding convenient wokeness.

Just today

INSANE Conservatives are Blaming 'WOKENESS' For Titanic Submarine Disaster

South East Water blames working from home for hosepipe ban

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-66007675

The mail has a dedicated section including (Headlines only)

MEGHAN MCCAIN: Sex and The City's reboot lured me back with the promise of Samantha's return - but after watching this vulgar, woke slop, it's clear that a once pioneering TV franchise has been ruined forever

Has King Charles confirmed his opposition to the Church of England's decision to bless same-sex civil marriages?
[ Dunno mate, you're the fucking journaist - go find out).

Water company faces backlash over timewasting on 'woke men at work signs'

Mother gives birth to her baby in the back of a CAR while little one's big sister watches and their father drives to the hospital
[ Not sure what's woke about this ]

Modern feminism or Stone Age sexism? The Miss England contest sparks uproar by saying it might bring back the controversial bikini round

Fury at woke teacher who scolded pupil for rejecting classmate’s claim that she identified as a cat
[ Another one? No it's the same lie over again ]

'Their role is not to educate society on the social issue of the day': Shark Tank star Kevin O'Leary slaps down Mark Cuban's claims 'going woke is good for business'
[ You heard of these guys? Me neither ]

'This is why ESG is the devil': Elon Musk slams S&P's woke scores for giving Marlboro a HIGHER investment rating than Tesla - despite cigarettes being responsible for eight MILLION deaths a year
[ Man baby has tantrum ]

Activist slams 'far left politics' for making the city a 'fourth world country within a first world country' as homeless drug addicts continue to cause havoc
[ Activist (nudge nudge) ]

'It is a cultural Marxism': Ron DeSantis' campaign posts video of presidential candidate defining what woke means after Trump said 'half the people can't define it'

Plenty more, and four articles about George Soros.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]