:pray: 50 % :poo: 50 %
By mattomac
Brexit 7/2 after Boro had gone leave and Newcastle had marginally voted Remain.

At that point you could see what was happening, so I bunked £70 on.

I’d never bet more than a fiver on anything before that but it seemed obviously,hence the £2 on these two, the Tories sound and look like they’ve given up, the voxpops are saying time for a change but I do think there is value especially in Selby with that majority and we still don’t know how ULEZ plays out.

My friend who has been with the Labour candidate in Selby has suggested it looks quite positive, so I guess we will see. I was told to think those polls will be rather close to the outcome. However rail strike on Thursday.
By Abernathy
There have been reports of queues outside polling stations in Somerton & Frome. And they weren't queueing up to vote Tory !The LibDems are so confident they've already declared victory. I think we're looking at wholesale Tory slaughter here :-D
By davidjay
We shouldn't be too despondent at not gaining Uxbridge. The Tories will have concentrated their efforts there because a) it would have been embarrassing to lose Alex's seat and b) they know they'll get Selby back at the next general election but Home Counties seats have a habit of staying lost.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]