By mattomac
The thing it is just vibes…

At least the NS Ben guy he has some formula and run it through, these are just random guesses.

One of those electoral accounts that post polls are stuff was doing something for a by election in Tamworth tonight and was suggesting a swing that Labour need to have to win the By-election for parliament in a fortnight.

Problem is local council by elections mean shit all and though it’s a nice seat to keep, a win would suffice especially as the Lab councillor had quit recently due to him getting on the graduate fast stream programs.

All you could take is if your vote comes out and it’s handy to collect some data.
By Yug
This

Conservative support fell by 11% with candidate Thomas Kerr, who lost his electoral deposit, saying tactical voting had "squeezed" him out.
from the BBC report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67024848.amp made oi larfe :lol: :lol: 8-)

My bold
Oboogie liked this
Yug wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:54 am This

Conservative support fell by 11% with candidate Thomas Kerr, who lost his electoral deposit, saying tactical voting had "squeezed" him out.
from the BBC report https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-67024848.amp made oi larfe :lol: :lol: 8-)

My bold
That's quite a squeeze.

These guys have been playing with the FPTP cheat codes for most of my lifetime.
Now they're heading downhill fast, they're unhappy at voters expressing choice.
By Boiler
Yug wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:54 am This

My bold
"But they'd never have voted Tory there anyway"
They've taken nothing on from the local council elections.

Set low targets they should always do better than and yet somehow surpass them.

Labour needed to demonstrate this, it's fine and dandy a good poll up there but it needed to demonstrate it could win elections and it has and both the Cons and SNP need to be concerned, maybe it just plays into the status quo just isn't working.

And however much Independence is desired you just know it's not happening anytime soon and the here and now is far more important.
Yousaf said “the buck does absolutely stop with me” but denied he had to dramatically change his independence strategy. “We have to talk about what independence means to people in their everyday lives,” he added – but conceded the party’s message on the economic crisis had to be “crisper and clearer”.

One senior MP disputed that. “The worst lesson to take from Rutherglen is that we need to push independence harder,” they said. “The party needs to get real and get back into listening mode.”
I assumed Yousaf must have had some serious polling behind his approach- "biggest problem is the threat of Alba", something like that.

Given the by-election result, I assume he probably doesn't. Independence's effect on everyday lives is likely to be "you'll be poorer for the foreseeable". What's Yousaf planning to do? Wheel out Richard Murphy to tell everyone that the Scottish Government statisticians are incompetent?
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]