By RandomElement
Boiler wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 9:13 pm On those "missing" Tory voters:

There seems to be a lot of talk on the Left along the lines of 'Low turnout equals 'Keith' bad, therefore, we need The Jezziah.
This seems to have the same logic as 'Low turnout equals Ricky Shortpants bad, therefore, we need Braverman'

FFS, Labour just gave the Tories a pounding; celebrate it. It is going to vitalise the party members who go out door knocking and help convince other floating voters that Starmer's Labour is a real alternative. Yes, the turnout was low, but aren't they low in By-elections anyway? Plus the weather was shit. Without doing door-to-door research, it is not going to be known.

I am normally a pessimist and won't be convinced Labour have won until they have a majority on GE night, but this is at least a lit candle of hope in the dark forest of hate, fearmongering and corruption.
Arrowhead liked this
By Youngian
Above my paygrade as to how to number crunch the three way fight in Mid Beds but if more voters are switching from Lab to Tory but wouldn’t consider the LDs, that could further depress the Tory vote where Lib Dems are the main challenger.
The suspense is killing me but console myself that the longer Sunak holds on, the further he’ll fall.
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:55 am Above my paygrade as to how to number crunch the three way fight in Mid Beds but if more voters are switching from Lab to Tory but wouldn’t consider the LDs, that could further depress the Tory vote where Lib Dems are the main challenger.
Or it's simply evidence of tactical voting, LibDems identified Labour as the main contenders and lent their support. Hopefully Labour supporters will reciprocate in seats where the positions are reversed.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]