:sunglasses: 17.5 % :pray: 12.4 % :laughing: 10.3 % 🧥 1 % :cry: 22.7 % :🤗 35.1 % :poo: 1 %
By Boiler
Meanwhile, a solution as to how to keep warm in the months ahead: burn PPE.

Coronavirus: Spending watchdog questions plan to burn unused PPE

The comments are what you'd expect.

Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 23-10-33 Coronavirus Spending watchdog questions plan to burn unused PPE.png
Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 23-10-33 Coronavirus Spending watchdog questions plan to burn unused PPE.png (21.86 KiB) Viewed 2901 times
Last edited by Boiler on Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
It's been a week - how're you feeling?

In an effort to stoke division and hatred... you can always rely on the Mail.

Germany considers making mask-wearing COMPULSORY from October to March in restaurants, bars and shops to battle Covid this winter

Replies to highest-rated comment:

Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 18-12-15 Germany considers making mask-wearing COMPULSORY from October to March.png
Screenshot 2022-06-18 at 18-12-15 Germany considers making mask-wearing COMPULSORY from October to March.png (28.56 KiB) Viewed 2848 times
By kreuzberger
I was in with Queen Bee, our GP, this morning, getting my monthly quire of scripts and generally shooting the breeze. She is pleased with me that, as per our deal, I am not chomping on the opiates these days unless my spine really lets me down - but that's not the point of this post.

Apparently, the '23/'24 flu vaccine still isn't ready ("useless cunts", quote unquote), and the new Covid magic-juice is still in the pipeline (also "useless cunts", also quote, also unquote). Moreover, the presently available generic vaccines are, according to her, "a complete waste of time".

And, up until a couple of weeks ago, she was barely seeing a single Covid case in the course of a fortnight, and now, she is seeing at least one a day. Whilst all of her patients are vaxxed, she says that everyone is usually suffering the wrecking-ball effect for about 24 hours, albeit not to a life-threatening degree.

Her advice is simple; avoid mass transit, bars and public events, cinemas, and supermarket queues. And, just in case, always pack a fresh mask.

Well, that’s me getting telt. As always, and when you peer beyond that hard-bitten, don't-you-dare-fuck-with-me exterior, Queen Bee is probably bang on the money.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]