By Tubby Isaacs
I watch a fair bit of this.

For no particular reason, starting with Iain Duncan Smith's election as Tory leader in 2001.

It's all a bit downbeat because it was announced on 9/11. The folk in IDS' constituency cancelled their celebration out of respect. But at 24 minutes in we do get an almost comically bullish local councillor who thinks her man is "charismatic, gentle and honest". And how he'll get rid of this "lousy" government (who just got reelected with a majority of 167). She thinks people calling out IDS' uselessness are "Labour Party Supporters". Maybe they were, but there were rather a lot of them at that time. That was sort of the issue.

One surprising thing is that Ann Widdecombe supported Ken Clarke. Bill Cash is the IDS supporter interviewed. Nick Robinson puts it to him (in politely coded terms) that the public will see Cash here and think "On christ, these clowns are in charge".
By slilley
This is worth watching. The Labour Leader Hugh Gaitskell answering questions on the Suez crisis. This was a time when politicians actually answered questions, not parroted what HQ had told them to say regardless of what they were being asked.

It comes in several parts. There is another one of these with Gaitskell on nuclear disarmament also on Youtube.

Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]