:laughing: 100 %
By mattomac
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:16 pm I guess we are going to keep an eye on this dreadful maniac who, quite conceivably, is not unlikely to try to get his "non-negotiable" Malvinas back with a B&Qué rented chainsaw and his Bernard Manning mutton chops.

Out of all his bollocks he comes out with his position on the Falklands/Malvinas is actually rather sensible.

So perhaps is the one to worry the most. Comes across as an insane Bolosarno, the only good thing I guess is they don’t have nuclear weapons, I suppose the USA is the big caveat in this, if he can last that long Trump May aid him on re-election though it’s usually want use are you to Trump and I doubt this guy and his country is much use to anyone.

Very depressing for the Argentina’s who didn’t vote for him the rest deserve the shit show that’s coming, I feel the rest of the world can easily ignore him.
By Youngian
His main policy is to abolish the national currency and replace it with the US Dollar. Don’t know why he wants to do this instead of just peg the currency and a seemingly strange thing for a populist to do. Unless your country has been run by nationalist populists for decades who’ve trashed and looted the economy. Usually baffled as to why a dangerous demagogue clown has been elected but not this twat.
By Youngian
It is and like Chavez the government introduced a Byzantium raft of measures to control the currency to little avail. Zimbabwe bought its hyper inflation under control very rapidly by pegging the currency to the Dollar but the social and economic cost for the poor and working class is devastating.
How Argentina’s hyperinflation could clinch election for far-right Milei

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... nservative
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:05 pm Just heard that Argentina's credit rating has fallen form C to CCC-.

That's probably not very good for Argentina.
Credit raters not so upbeat about Dollarising the economy when the central bank has no Dollar reserves and owes foreign exchange. Milei is more upbeat determined to show the moaning Minnies. Did David Davis or John Redwood think this one up?
Milei, argues that the dollar shortage is more apparent than real. “Argentines have more than US$200 billion in dollar bills stashed away in safe deposit boxes at banks or at home ‘under the mattress,’ ” https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-colu ... vier-milei
By Andy McDandy
Often, when a soap opera does a bankruptcy storyline, they will have the hapless soon-to-be skint one desperately looking down the back of the sofa for any loose change. Not a good look for Ian Beale, and neither is it for a country.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:32 pm Milei also wishes to withdraw from Mercusor in order to unilaterally abolish all import trade barriers and regulatory requirements. Rees Mogg must be soiling himself over this guy.
Mogg's probably setting up rat-lines to smuggle unseated Tory MPs to Milei's new utopia.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]