:laughing: 50 % :cry: 50 %
By Youngian
satnav wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:09 pm When I was in Amsterdam in August I went on a walking tour of the city and the guide made a joke about the fact that Dutch people are tall because so much of the country is below sea level.
Tibetans and Peruvians are short people. Its because you are nearer to the centre of gravity in Holland so it stretches your bones further. Coincidentally I heard this theory from a punter in an Amsterdam coffee shop.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:48 am
satnav wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:09 pm When I was in Amsterdam in August I went on a walking tour of the city and the guide made a joke about the fact that Dutch people are tall because so much of the country is below sea level.
Tibetans and Peruvians are short people. Its because you are nearer to the centre of gravity in Holland so it stretches your bones further. Coincidentally I heard this theory from a punter in an Amsterdam coffee shop.
The social Darwinists will speculate that an additional 10cm might save you during one of the great floods.

But there's a compelling argument in favour of the health benefits of a diet rich in fish, dairy and green veg, when much of northern Europe subsisted on even blander fare
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]