By kreuzberger
Quite. She is a scoundrel with form, and one who has a merely passing acquaintance with actual facts. She is going to need to find some serious reinforcements if she is going to survive this unflushable scandal.

Sure as eggs is eggs, the Sunday Times will be back next weekend for a second bite.
By kreuzberger
There are consequences here, by the potential dozen.

Libel, defamation, slander. Take yer pick.

(Christ, she is one of the loathsome worst. I can decide whether I would like to see her sobbing at 4am in a sports centre or on the steps of the High Court. Both are encouragingly possible.)
mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Here are the allegations. They go some way beyond what Badenoch said when she sacked him. Are these points being addressed tmrw, or does she just mean the bit about her sacking him?

Actually it is mostly about civil servants, though they may not have been doing all this off their own bat.
• He was instructed by a senior civil servant to stall on compensation payments to Horizon victims so the government could “limp into the election” with the lowest possible financial liability.

• The government body that manages taxpayers’ ownership of the Post Office told its chief executive to write to the lord chancellor stating the reason so few sub-postmasters had come forward to have their convictions overturned was because they were “guilty as charged”.

• The Post Office remains a “mess”, plagued by a “toxic” culture where executives continue to mistrust sub-postmasters, despite exposure of the scandal, and where suspicion they are “digging into the [till] drawers is rife”.

• It still employs more than 40 investigators involved in the wrongful prosecution of sub-postmasters. These investigators are known as “the untouchables” inside the organisation because of the power they wield.
By Tubby Isaacs
A business department source said: “This blame-passing was a feature of Mr Staunton’s time in the Post Office and emblematic of his lack of control over the organisation and why the board needed new leadership. As well as his poor judgment, Staunton was dismissed for blocking an investigation into his conduct.
That sounds a bit like bullshit. What was the investigation about? Who tried to do it? How could he block it?

I woudn't be massively surprised if Kemi overplayed her hand with this sacking.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]