By Tubby Isaacs
The prosecutions in Scotland were all public, so it's legitimate to point out that this safeguard didn't work. But Yousaf was Justice Secretary only after the scandal, and not chief prosecutor or Lord Advocate at any time. What he means is that nobody raised it with him in his capacity as Justice Secretary, not that he had heard nothing about it.

Pathetic stuff.
By Tubby Isaacs
It's depressing how many people lap us shit like this as if it's clever common sense.

Horizon showing a Postmaster had been underpaid.... wouldn't be evidence of a crime. And it's perfectly possible if there's a glitch could go one way. Someone BTL says it reported some sales twice. That doesn't mean we should expect other glitches that under report sales.

By Andy McDandy
You're forgetting Ada Lovelace.

See what happens when you leave 1940s gay men and Regency-era proto-Goth chicks in charge of things. Accident waiting to happen.
mattomac liked this
By AOB
The accusatory heavy interview techniques of Post Office investigators are so consistent through the testimony of wrongly accused subpostmasters that it almost seems organised. It would be good if a whistleblower from their side of it came forward but that seems unlikely. When you have a group of decent people, there's usually one bad egg, so in theory the same should apply for vice versa. Doesn't seem the case here. Holding power and authority makes some people wicked.
By mattomac
I have a feeling she won’t be able to back it up.

She comes across as extremely arrogant and her response which mentions the Labour Party is slightly thick.

Reynolds has quite rightly said that Labour will seek answers, they are not saying you have done it. I bet she will give no answers.

And if they do it will be a first.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]