By kreuzberger
Today, they chose to murder Navalny again. This time, they finally struck whatever they consider to be gold. Apparently, a decades-long prison sentence wasn't enough so he is dead.

Within this murderous, kleptocratic regime, that is nothing new, but it is heartening to see that some people still see the value in protest.
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 21.22.52.png
Screenshot 2024-02-16 at 21.22.52.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 8329 times
davidjay liked this
By Yug
The European Council president congratulated Vladimir Putin on his big win in the Russian presidential election — just as three days of voting began Friday.

“Would like to congratulate Vladimir Putin on his landslide victory in the elections starting today,”

https://www.politico.eu/article/charles ... -election/
By Abernathy
I wonder what actually happens when they’re counting the votes ?

I guess they don’t even bother to count any votes. The whole thing is such a sham. They must just make up a massive vote percentage for Putin, and then declare it as the result.

Jeebus, but it must be grim being a Russian.
mattomac liked this
By Bones McCoy
The Ogre does what Ogres can
Deeds quite impossible for Man
But one thing is beyond his reach;
The Ogre cannot master speech.

About a subjugated plain
Among its desperate and slain
The Ogre stands with hands in hips
While drivel gushes from his lips.

W H Auden 1968 following the Soviet invasion of Czechoslovakia
Abernathy, Malcolm Armsteen, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
By mattomac
Abernathy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:23 am I wonder what actually happens when they’re counting the votes ?

I guess they don’t even bother to count any votes. The whole thing is such a sham. They must just make up a massive vote percentage for Putin, and then declare it as the result.

Jeebus, but it must be grim being a Russian.
Maybe one day Russia will be free and fair and we find out…

I have my doubts, like China it’s hardly ever had a democracy.
By Youngian
A terrible heartbreaking day for Moscow. Wasn’t aware IS conducted international terrorist operations but it makes sense they’d be looking for payback for Russia’s role in destroying its Syrian stronghold. Chechnyan separatists with an ISIS franchise would also be plausible suspects. Other than that, the speculation is off the wall lunatic ranting such as blaming Israel and Obama who apparently created ISIS.
At least 115 killed and scores wounded in Moscow concert hall attack
Islamic State claims responsibility after gunmen in combat gear opened fire and reportedly set off explosives at Crocus City Hall https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... ting-blast
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]