:laughing: 100 %
By Watchman
Watchman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:21 pm Bit bored as my corner of the world is not in this current cycle
So boring I suddenly remembered this morning that we actually have the PCC to vote for
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Oboogie
Watchman wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:19 pm
Watchman wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:21 pm Bit bored as my corner of the world is not in this current cycle
So boring I suddenly remembered this morning that we actually have the PCC to vote for
I feel your pain, we too only have a PCC election on Thursday.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:13 am Of all things, the Express come up with a good one.

Rishi Sunak's future being tied to the fate of a man who is hiding the fact he is a Tory

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... or-comment
The comments Fuuuuuuuckkk - all attacking the Tories from the right.

And what's the deal with "Loose their seat" - it's so unanimous, is it some new fash shibboleth?
By Yug
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:32 am
And what's the deal with "Loose their seat" - it's so unanimous, is it some new fash shibboleth?
Nah. It's just bog-standard illiteracy. I've been seeing "loose" used instead of "lose" for years. And it fucking grates.
By davidjay
Yug wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 am
Nah. It's just bog-standard illiteracy. I've been seeing "loose" used instead of "lose" for years. And it fucking grates.
And they could of done something about it.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:57 pm
Yug wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:52 am
And they could of done something about it.
I see what you done their.
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
I've no idea whether the Labour candidate is any good or not, but I reckon Driscoll will win. If an independent campaign gets off the ground- as the polling very much suggests it has- then it can attract all sorts of different voters, not just the obvious left of Labour ones you'd expect. Dustbin voters like sticking it to the man, and non-dustbin voters who usually support other parties than Labour might think he's the best hope of getting better buses to their village or whatever.

Might be no bad thing for Labour's hubris to get punished. I hope they just react well to it if it does, and don't talk like Driscoll is George Galloway.

By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:54 pm I've no idea whether the Labour candidate is any good or not, but I reckon Driscoll will win. If an independent campaign gets off the ground- as the polling very much suggests it has- then it can attract all sorts of different voters, not just the obvious left of Labour ones you'd expect. Dustbin voters like sticking it to the man, and non-dustbin voters who usually support other parties than Labour might think he's the best hope of getting better buses to their village or whatever.

Might be no bad thing for Labour's hubris to get punished. I hope they just react well to it if it does, and don't talk like Driscoll is George Galloway.

Two things, Driscoll is former Labour, he is the current mayor and More in Common don’t particularly weight very well in polling for Labour.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]