:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
He's former Labour, but he seems to be doing fairly well among people who voted for other parties, like a traditional independent might.

Either that's wrong, or there is something interesting happening. People who vote for other parties aren't thinking "he was kicked out because he was too lefty, no thanks" but something more like "he's standing as an independent, I'll have a look".
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:19 pm I’m inclined to think that, despite that poll, Houchen may still be toast come Thursday. Which means Sunak will be fucking carbonised by Friday.
It would be nice to think so but you don't lose majorities like that. Not even when you're as corrupt as Houchen.
By mattomac
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... e-32715395

Indie ran with this earlier seemingly not checking the rules on which you can run on, which I assume is because they got the story directly from the Conservatives and didn’t bother to do the basic check.

I hope he loses badly after this.
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:45 am Re: Binface - we could, and indeed for far too many years have, done a lot worse
He's the best comedy candidate I've seen.

How many are just sad blokes with a fancy dress outfit and nothing to say?
Or, for the post Sutch loonies, sad blokes with hats.
By Watchman
Mr Mercer on top of his brief as usual

Minister ‘sorry’ as veterans find ID cards not valid for voting
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/art ... SApp_Other
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]