By Yug
I think calling it Green Party antisemitism is a bit unfair. These people aren't really Greens. The Green Party just has the misfortune of being selected by these wankers as an easy way of getting a platform after being booted out of the Labour Party. Though I am willing to suspend final judgement until I've seen how the Greens deal with them.
By Oboogie
Yug wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:58 am I think calling it Green Party antisemitism is a bit unfair. These people aren't really Greens. The Green Party just has the misfortune of being selected by these wankers as an easy way of getting a platform after being booted out of the Labour Party. Though I am willing to suspend final judgement until I've seen how the Greens deal with them.
I don't have much sympathy for the Greens really, if they don't do due diligence they've brought it on themselves. The Greens also need to ask themselves what kind of signals they've been giving out that these tossers think their repulsive views might be acceptable in the Green Party.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]