:laughing: 71.4 % 🧥 14.3 % :🤗 14.3 %
By Crabcakes
Killer Whale wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:22 am If I'd have planned to make people stay at home, I'd have made it piss down every day.
Exactly this. He seems to be suggesting that something that is the exact opposite of what would be ‘convenient’ if somehow it were controlled is proof that it was??!?
By Andy McDandy
I think his line of thought is "They wanted us to riot and break out of lockdown so they could send in the troops and justify even more state control". Which would be unlikely, as riots didn't happen, and when lockdowns were lifted, the main immediate beneficiaries were twats who wanted to go to the pub, or to the beach to shit in a cardboard box.
By MisterMuncher
Killer Whale wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:22 am If I'd have planned to make people stay at home, I'd have made it piss down every day.
Yes, but you're trying to use logic, rather than backfilling an explanation after the event to support your own purposes.

If he put it in with a hammer, you can't take it out with a screwdriver.
By Yug
Nigel Farage hits out at 'cancel culture' after police move to shut down conference

The National Conservatism Conference in Brussels was shut down as Nigel Farage started speaking, with the local mayor saying the far-right "aren't welcome".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.c ... e-13116481
:lol: :lol: :lol:
.. Emir Kir, the mayor of Brussels district Saint-Josse-ten-Noode, said he had issued an order banning the conference from taking place on Tuesday "to guarantee public safety".

He added: "In Etterbeek, in Brussels City and in Saint-Josse, the far-right is not welcome."...
Tory MP Suella Braverman, who was sacked as home secretary last year, was also due to speak on Tuesday, as well as Conservative MP Miriam Cates.
The Fash are on a day out in London to celebrate St George's Day.

So far:
1 arrest for assaulting a police horse - with an umbrella
1 arrest for drunk and disorderly
1 arrest for assault
3 arrested for assaulting emergency workers
By Youngian
There’s several interesting reasons why historically the English have been ambivalent about St George but none of these super patriots want to engage with their own history.
And there’s nothing uniquely English about medieval knights. I believe trousers are an English invention, so I’m wearing trousers instead.
By Rosvanian
Over on Spiked they aren't very happy (when were they ever anything else?) that people aren't being respectful to this St. George of England fellow and don't like being told he wasn't actually from the Home counties are something. Apparently some people even have the cheek to suggest he never actually existed.
https://www.spikedonline.com/2024/04/23 ... h-brigade/

Just remember than Brendan O'Neil insists that Spiked is not right wing. No siree.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]