:laughing: 71.4 % 🧥 14.3 % :🤗 14.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
There are people around the Jewish Chronicle who are huge anti-Muslim bigots. They'll overlook Murray's anti-Semitism for this reason- he said there should be no Holocaust memorial because it would encourage acceptance of refugees.

I hope he's gone too far for the readership this time.
By MisterMuncher
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:35 pm
Watchman wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 11:33 am And the Jewish Chronicle actually published that?

And the ones that ran the ovens were actually bakers?
There is an element of truth to it.
In the early days of Special Operations the executioners (the Sonderkommando) were pretty much up for it, frequently psychopaths or Nazi fanatics, race war types. As the war went on more 'ordinary' soldiers were drafted in, and these did suffer from morale problems, evidenced by Himmler making speeches to them on several occasions telling them that they were carrying out a duty they found unpleasant for the sake of the Reich and to stick at it. Some objected on conscientious grounds (see Richard Böck who refused to work at Auschwitz and was sent back to military duties). There is no evidence - as shown at Nuremberg - that soldiers were forced or coerced, though, and the case of Böck shows that they could opt out - though of course few did.

I think Murray goes way beyond the evidence, but it's slightly more nuanced than most think.
He also manages to ignore the difference in magnitude and duration involved, which kinda runs a coach and horses through the idea that because (some) Nazis (eventually) found it distasteful they're inherently less monstrous than Hamas.

That, and the small thing that rather than stop fucking murdering they simply found a cleaner way to do it.
By MisterMuncher
As ever with this sort of White/Western nazi apologetics, all parties involved know they're completely full of shit
mattomac, Spoonman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
This chump again. British Political satirist calls out British politician. "Show me the tweets calling out Hamas!! Hypocrite!"

This has never been the case before where everybody has to have tweeted about everything else ever. That's pretty ridiculous for politicians, let alone satirists.

By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:54 pm This chump again. British Political satirist calls out British politician. "Show me the tweets calling out Hamas!! Hypocrite!"

This has never been the case before where everybody has to have tweeted about everything else ever. That's pretty ridiculous for politicians, let alone satirists.

It's Kisin, did you expect anything else?
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
I like to think I did my bit
Sumption did better than the other twats (you would call them twats if you read their “vote for me submission) but he didn’t run on the Restore Ticket, more by association and similar views
By Abernathy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aster.html

Members claim National Trust has gone 'too woke' after launching charity calendar that excludes Christmas and Easter - but includes other religions' festivals

Perhaps a prime example of the reactionary "anti-woke" gammonry's eager propensity to leap on the slightest whiff of anything that they may be able to portray as evidence of having "gone woke" or the country's (questionable) status as "a christian country" being somehow undermined.

AS ever, it is nothing but lies and distortion.

It isn't a "charity calendar" and it hasn't been "launched". It's basically an internal memo distributed to NT staff and volunteers to enable them to keep track of the dates of the important religious festivals and holidays variously celebrated by the different faith communities that make up UK society in the 21st century. It doesn't include December the 25th or whatever date Easter falls on precisely *because* the UK is, at least nominally, "a christian country", because Xmas and Easter are the two biggest national public holidays in any year, and are already permanently calendared in, and celebrated, at every National Trust property, by default. There is simply no need to put them into an inclusivity calendar because they are *already* included, and everybody already knows about them.

In short, it is yet another pathetic attempt at shit-stirring., and a non-story that somehow seems to have taken in some of the gullible and hard-of-understanding. Which of course is entirely its purpose.
Last edited by Abernathy on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]