:laughing: 71.4 % 🧥 14.3 % :🤗 14.3 %
By Spoonman
Can't wait for the "Taxpayers Alliance" to have a press release ready later today condemning the millions of pounds wasted by this government on dealing with its illegal Rwandan policy...

I would have put a :lol: after that, but this isn't much of a laughing matter.
By Spoonman
In the meantime, "IrishLivesMatter" was a hashtag going 'round Xitter after the riots in Dublin - not mentioning the fact that nearly everyone promoting it wasn't Irish, and here's one reason why... :lol:

dsbtl89awa5c1.jpeg
dsbtl89awa5c1.jpeg (160.07 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

...also a few fellow travellers, including Xitter's own Space Karen, are seemingly in shock over Dublin City Council agreeing to a motion to flying the Palestine flag alongside the national flag, thinking that "wokeness" has taken over the Irish political establishment - oblivious to the fact that for a long time there's been fairly broad cross-political support for Palestinian statehood in the country (albeit stronger in left-republican circles), and that the city council motion wasn't seen as controversial at home, indeed most of the scrotes that went out rioting that international far-right shit stirrers were happy to use for their own ends would be pro-Palestine too (dunno about Conor McGregor, I'm not arsed checking out what that bellend thinks).
By MisterMuncher
Johnny Adair. I'm always vaguely disappointed to find out that bollocks is still stealing air. "Too much of a cunt for the Shankill UDA" seems in or around Stephen's level intellectually.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:20 pm I believe Tehran has a Bobby Sands street.
it's where the British Embassy is located. Little Tommy Ten-Names seems to have the same problem as Jeremy Corbyn; they keep having the bad luck to hang out with people who do the same things they get accused of.
By Youngian
This ex-Kipper fuckwit won a council seat in Fenland town of Chatteris on behalf of some neo Nazi outfit called the British Democrats. He ran a campaign to oppose more affordable housing and you can guess which low paid workers he doesn’t want in the town.
Last month he submitted objections to a planning application by Minster Property Group that included 144 signatures on a petition “wholly and categorically” opposing the development.

His accompany statement re-stated objections familiar with other recent planning applications such as lack of GPs, poor infrastructure, and flooding fears.

But Mr Perrin’s objection also challenged a claim by Minster Properties of there being an “urgent, acute and growing need” for affordable homes.

He price checked 145 homes on sale in local estate agents in January and concluded Minster were wrong to say there was a shortage of affordable housing.

“We have plenty, more than we need and we do not need any more,” said Mr Perrin. https://www.cambsnews.co.uk/news/watch- ... =available
Attachments
IMG_5946.jpeg
IMG_5946.jpeg (982.14 KiB) Viewed 155 times
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:56 am State of this thread. We still have cows and post offices up here in the sticks. There’s also rabbits, cats, deer and pubs.
Back in the day all outdoor timber had dark-green lead paint.
Something I don't fully understand about being particularly hard wearing.

Answer - yes, he had the best of it, and he fucked it for those of us who followed.
By Youngian
Appears to be a fascist party for old doffers who prefer a pie and a pint to duffing up Pakistanis on a Friday evening
We are not ‘civic nationalists’ and we do not engage in unruly street demonstrations. (Civic Nationalist: A person who believes anyone can be British)

Nationalisation of banking and finance. The creation of a state bank and municipal banks.

https://britishdems.co.uk/statement-of-principles/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]