:laughing: 71.4 % 🧥 14.3 % :🤗 14.3 %
By Abernathy
Yep. Another "respectable" racist bunch of Nazis.
To be a viable society, people should have similar ethnicity, cultural heritage, values, language, and shared history. Countries that permit mass immigration of people possessing different values and aspirations and who come from cultures considered alien by the host nation, will find their future either ends in civil war or in the destruction of their culture.

We believe that only nation-states can provide natural diversity and cultural as well as economic freedom. Indigenous peoples with a shared national identity overwhelmingly want to live with their own kind. So, that is why mass immigration has resulted in ‘white flight’.
By Yug
I find it quite odd that these people always seem to glom onto historical groups and organisations who would not only have had nothing to do with them, but would actively despise them. It's a sign of their ignorance, I suppose.
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:51 am I find it quite odd that these people always seem to glom onto historical groups and organisations who would not only have had nothing to do with them, but would actively despise them. It's a sign of their ignorance, I suppose.
I'd go further and suggest the Templars would have kicked (or sworded) the shit out of such a troublemaking peasant rabble.

Everybody needs a hobby (I guess).

I'd also observe that a protest about - I think it was defacing the St George flag, features a high proportion of defaced St George flags.
By Watchman
I’m guessing they view the Knights Templar as some heroic figures of legend, who stood up for Christians, and kicked the shit out of Muzzies
By Dalem Lake
Not surprising, they're all narcissists. Personally, I've been paying less and less attention to politics over the last couple of months because I'm quite frankly bored of these talentless cunts polluting the airwaves with their culture war nonsense and general unpleasantness.

Just wake me up when we actually have that election.
Watchman, kreuzberger, Spoonman and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:18 pm I sadly reflect that 'm able to name the majority of these faces.
Me too. I haven't got

woman back row 2nd right
back row bloke to the left of Wooton
bloke in front of Richard Tice
woman to the left of Andrew Neil
front row bloke between Zahawi and Hancock
By Youngian
Me too. I haven't got

woman back row 2nd right
Charlotte mystery woman Bozo gave the peerage to?

back row bloke to the left of Wooton
Kelvin McKenzie

bloke in front of Richard Tice
Nile Gardiner, Anglophile neocon headbanger who occasionally writes for the Telegraph.

woman to the left of Andrew Neil
Camilla Tomilley, former Telegraph hack and Johnson shag now on GBeebies

front row bloke between Zahawi and Hancock
John Longworth, businessman for Brexit like David Frost without the piercing intellect.

Unfair to call John Redwood a grifter, he believes in what he says. As does Andrew Bridgen.
Last edited by Youngian on Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tubby Isaacs
Charlotte Gill is on a multi-day thread of ridiculing grants for universities. Sure, some of the abstracts are jargon heavy. And sure, the grants sound a lot if you just envisage one person sat there in the college library. I've a funny feeling that isn't the case. One of her killer examples seems to be, well, English medieval history, not an obvious "new fangled woke" subject.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]