:sunglasses: 23.5 % :laughing: 64.7 % :cry: 11.8 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
The Curragh Mutiny and the machinations behind it are woefully unknown in England. I didn't come across it until I was an undergraduate, and I did history at A level. It has been successfully bleached from Tory history.
By Youngian
Some ‘you’ll regret this Johnny Foreigner’ nonsense from the Express. Now Nigel has fucked off they’re reduced to copying Tweets from Alan Sked.
A BREXITEER has lashed out at Germany after companies in Angela Merkel's state have been forced to seek other markets as a result of red tape following Britain's departure from the EU.
The disruption caused by Brexit has forced German exporters to seek other markets or relocate production.

Germany accounts for more than a quarter of all EU exports to the UK and has been hit the hardest than other member states.
However, Alan Sked, emeritus professor of international history at LSE, has lashed out at Germany for "giving up" on Britain due to the red tape imposed following Brexit.

He tweeted: "German exporters are giving up on the UK market due to delays and red tape since Brexit.
"Well done Barnier!" https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... barnier-eu

Who?
British tourists could lead a backlash against Spain's new visa laws which have come into force following Brexit. Under new measures set out by Madrid, long-term British tourists who do not hold a visa are limited to stays of 90 days within a given 180 day period. However, Brexiteer Joshua Mackenzie-Lawrie believes these new visa regulations could backfire on the EU and Spain, leading holidaymakers to "look elsewhere" when it came to booking trips this Summer. https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... eenlist-vn
By Malcolm Armsteen
Nothing. To. Do. With. Madrid*.

Lies, dissimulations, untruths. And yet the thick bastards who read the Express lap it up every time.

*Schengen Rules: explained to Brexitiers before, during and after Brexit, and dismissed as Project Fear, and the assumption that British (English) exceptionalism would mean preferential treatment to all other third countries.
Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 3:58 pm Fat boy, huh?
D'you know, I'm getting fucking sick of the sniffy and cuntish behaviour of some members of this forum? If it's not having a snide dig at people because of their size, it's describing people who don't live in metropolitan centres as the "Turnip Taliban".
By Youngian
it's describing people who don't live in metropolitan centres as the "Turnip Taliban".

Turnip Taliban was coined by Cameron era Tory Party in East Anglia concerned about the loons and amateur halfwits who will eventually repel moderate voters. UKIP temporarily slowed that direction but now they lose Cambridgeshire elections to the LDs and Labour. I’ll have to get a screen shot of the idiotic tone deaf comments about that result from Wisbech Tory councillors. Like Corbynistas they have little empathy or understanding of politics outside of their comfort zone.
Funny you should mention it under a Tweet about John Hayes he’s the Turnip ayatollah.* If he wasn’t NF in his youth I’d be surprised. And you want to waste time defending these people from piss takers?

* Due to a lack of formal hierarchical power structure in radical Sunni Islam, I don’t know what a Taliban head honcho is called.
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:25 pm Nothing. To. Do. With. Madrid*.

Lies, dissimulations, untruths. And yet the thick bastards who read the Express lap it up every time.

*Schengen Rules: explained to Brexitiers before, during and after Brexit, and dismissed as Project Fear, and the assumption that British (English) exceptionalism would mean preferential treatment to all other third countries.
That exceptionalism is alive and well among Tory Remainers as well. Although he’s right that the UK exiting the SM isn’t good for either side. Apart a bonus prize from the EU states poaching UK business.
Attachments
9F987877-7694-4093-A017-9D843F8AA47C.jpeg
9F987877-7694-4093-A017-9D843F8AA47C.jpeg (423.25 KiB) Viewed 2813 times
By Boiler
Youngian wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:22 am
it's describing people who don't live in metropolitan centres as the "Turnip Taliban".

Turnip Taliban was coined by Cameron era Tory Party in East Anglia concerned about the loons and amateur halfwits who will eventually repel moderate voters. UKIP temporarily slowed that direction but now they lose Cambridgeshire elections to the LDs and Labour. I’ll have to get a screen shot of the idiotic tone deaf comments about that result from Wisbech Tory councillors. Like Corbynistas they have little empathy or understanding of politics outside of their comfort zone.
Funny you should mention it under a Tweet about John Hayes he’s the Turnip ayatollah.* If he wasn’t NF in his youth I’d be surprised. And you want to waste time defending these people from piss takers?

* Due to a lack of formal hierarchical power structure in radical Sunni Islam, I don’t know what a Taliban head honcho is called.
I live in that area. Hayes is my MP.

And I fucking resent people on this forum lumping me in with the rest of them.

For a forum so proud of its 'woke' credentials, I'm fucking sick of the hypocrisy.
Schmee liked this
By Andy McDandy
Mate, look him up. Look at some pictures of him. Piggy little eyes, shiny tight fitting suit, everything about him screams market town solicitor with form for dodgy rugby tackles and frequent visits to the local knocking shop. On the one hand, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but on the other a picture paints a thousand words, and in his case 500 of them are "fat" and the other 500 are "cunt".

And you know, I'm a little on the overweight side myself. And I don't know if Liverpool actually counts as a metropolitan centre. We're not all walking around in Lennon specs and making mordant quips about not trusting the Tories, you know.
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:10 am Mate, look him up. Look at some pictures of him. Piggy little eyes, shiny tight fitting suit, everything about him screams market town solicitor with form for dodgy rugby tackles and frequent visits to the local knocking shop. On the one hand, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but on the other a picture paints a thousand words, and in his case 500 of them are "fat" and the other 500 are "cunt".

First came across John Hayes as a skills minister in the coalition years giving a speech through gritted teeth at Congress House praising trade unions for their positive role in apprenticeship training. Had me fooled he was an old school One Nation Tory. Nothing of the sort, he would have been a Monday Club pro-apartheid bigot back in those days when there were One Nation Tories.
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:00 pm Frosty is one the case. You know what'll fix it? Hiring some consultants.

Robert McNamara would be the man for the job. Punch all the data into the mainframe to show Brexit was won in 1965. (A poignant apocryphal tale but not true
https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... ar/542046/ )
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]