:sunglasses: 23.5 % :laughing: 64.7 % :cry: 11.8 %
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:42 am 87 per cent like Neighbours, barbies and afternoon shows with Nick Knowles. IFT is a crank right lobbying outfit with Dan Hannan on the board. If even one percent of that sample as the faintest idea of the consequences and insignificance of an FTA with Australia, I'd be very surprised.

Does this mean we're going to get sandpaper in English cricket?
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:42 am 87 per cent like Neighbours, barbies and afternoon shows with Nick Knowles. IFT is a crank right lobbying outfit with Dan Hannan on the board. If even one percent of that sample as the faintest idea of the consequences and insignificance of an FTA with Australia, I'd be very surprised.

It's proof positive that the Commonwealth want to deal with us. And they're British, not like the ungrateful surrender monkeys and Krauts.
By Youngian
Hull fisherman wants his ‘historic right’ to Johnny Foreigner’s fish returned
Crew of grounded Kirkella super trawler ‘feel forgotten by Government’

Mr Dixon, who has worked on the Kirkella for two years and been at sea for 14, lives with his wife and two children in Hull.

He voted for Brexit for various reasons and not just fishing, but feels the Government have failed to live up to what was promised.

He said: “I voted for Brexit because I believed in what they was telling me, and all of the fishing community voted for Brexit because we believed them and what the Government was saying.

“We believed that we were going to have this independent coastal state and were going to be able to widen our horizons and do all these wonderful things and it just hasn’t happened.

“They should be able to make it work, we’re not asking for the world, we’re not asking for something more, just asking them to keep in mind our heritage and fishing rights.

“We just want it like it was before Brexit and so does Norway.”

Mr Dixon was especially dismayed to see the attention the Government gave to a French fishing protest off the coast of Jersey on Thursday, adding: “The government ministers are agreeing to meet with the French fishermen to discuss their historic rights, they haven’t even given a thought to our historic rights to fish in Norway.

https://www.google.fr/amp/s/inews.co.uk ... aKzwRXtqjw
By Boiler
RedSparrows wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:45 pm Sclerotic is a great cliche word. It's only ever seen (outside hospitals or academia) in tabloids about the EU.
It's a good marker of a Brexit twat too - ask one directly "tell me what 'sclerotic' means AND DON'T USE YOUR PHONE" and I'd wager they couldn't answer.
RandomElement liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]