:sunglasses: 23.5 % :laughing: 64.7 % :cry: 11.8 %
By kreuzberger
The wonderful term "Gammon Curtain" seems to be gaining traction. Anyone shackled to the Island must be feeling increasingly bitter regarding the blatant injustice of what those people gleefully did.

Did I mention this before? When they go to forrin, I can spot them with, more or less, the same accuracy and strike-rate as a Gatwick sniffer dog. (In fairness, the Camp David t-shirts are something of a betrayal.)

Anyway, just one syllable or mutter of complaint about how things are "so awful here", and I theatrically stumble and plant my steel-tipped walking stick in to that fleshy spot just above and outside the ankle knuckle. Is the "outstep" of the foot a thing? I can zone in on that too if my target is wearing sandals.

They yelp and bluster, the Kreuzette rolls her eyes, I offer a partly resigned non-apology in German. To knit together a couple of sayings; plus ça change and t'will be ever thus. I fucking hate these people. They're getting what they voted for, the bastards.
By davidjay
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:27 am The wonderful term "Gammon Curtain" seems to be gaining traction. Anyone shackled to the Island must be feeling increasingly bitter regarding the blatant injustice of what those people gleefully did.

Did I mention this before? When they go to forrin, I can spot them with, more or less, the same accuracy and strike-rate as a Gatwick sniffer dog. (In fairness, the Camp David t-shirts are something of a betrayal.)

Anyway, just one syllable or mutter of complaint about how things are "so awful here", and I theatrically stumble and plant my steel-tipped walking stick in to that fleshy spot just above and outside the ankle knuckle. Is the "outstep" of the foot a thing? I can zone in on that too if my target is wearing sandals.

They yelp and bluster, the Kreuzette rolls her eyes, I offer a partly resigned non-apology in German. To knit together a couple of sayings; plus ça change and t'will be ever thus. I fucking hate these people. They're getting what they voted for, the bastards.
The majority of us didn't, though. Like the majority didn't vote for Johnson, or Trump.
Oboogie, mattomac, Samanfur liked this
By Andy McDandy
Moving away from equality before the law, and back to definition by birth, or caste, or physiognomy. I can't tell if he approves of that or not. Sounds like it's his thing. Fucking hell.
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:09 am The digital border is beginning to sound like an item on Tomorrow's World - "In the shops about this time next year".
Tomorrow's World.
I'm still waiting for my flying car - powered by a microchip.

Unlike the digital border, I think the flying car's a possibility.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Can't someone tell Sammy Wilson and his fellow fuckwits that in the rest of the UK we aren't interested in their little obsessions and would rather get shot of the lot of them?

Bunch of cunts.
By Spoonman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:50 pm Can't someone tell Sammy Wilson and his fellow fuckwits that in the rest of the UK we aren't interested in their little obsessions and would rather get shot of the lot of them?

Bunch of cunts.
Skimming over the details of what this new "agreement" means, it looks like it'll involve even more red tape for businesses based in Britain as they'll have to label anything that can't be sold/used in the EU "Not for EU" the same way some products sold in NI already are labelled as such themselves, even if said business has never or does not intend to ever sell such produce to Northern Ireland let alone any part of the EU. I'll wait for further confirmation from reliable sources, but if true the DUP have just saddled the remaining 97% of the UK with at least one additional burden.

If Sammy Wilson, Paisley Jnr, Lockhart etc. had any sense in their convictions, they'd do an Anglo-Irish agreement and resign their MP seats to stand for them again on an anti-agreement platform - but like most of the current crop of Tory MPs, they're too cowardly to risk even a few months of MPs pay for themselves.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]