By Abernathy
Rather an interesting theory floated here by John Rentoul :

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ux ... 88159.html

If it had not been for Nick Clegg, it would be all over for Rishi Sunak by now
By Tubby Isaacs
Sounds like it kicked off at the Conference. Hard to see who made the biggest arse of themselves, Tim Farron in the hall or Lynne Featherstone here.

Featherstone BTL pivots to "actually we should be building social housing". Which presumably would presumably be built for free by developers or something. And even in the late 70s peak for social renting, the big majority of people didn't live in it.

By slilley
I notice that in the general hindsight media pile on about the Post Office scandal, some outlets, I will let you decide which, are trying to pin the blame for the whole thing on Ed Davey in the two years he was Post minister. Yes he did not meet Alan bates at the first time of asking, but did in due course. There were a number of minister Mr Bates contacted before Davey who did nothing about this scandal, but they are not getting pilloried, whilst there are a number of other ministers who followed davey who similarly did very little and seem to be getting off scot-free.
By Tubby Isaacs
This is where the Lib Dems are.

You'll note that virtually none of the heavyweight Crossbench peers voted to kill the bill. Because that's not what happens by convention with the second reading in the Lords, which nearly always respects the authority of the elected house. I wondered why I'd never heard of bills being killed early on by the Lords before. It's a recent Lib Dem thing.

By slilley
The local elections proved successful forthe Liberal Democrats even though much of the media seems to have ignored the fact they finished second in terms of numbers of seats won.

Of course there was never a cat in hell's chance of a Lib Dem MP appearing on Kuennesberg this morning, they would rather have Braverman on there venting her spleen.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]