:sunglasses: 28 % :pray: 12 % :laughing: 32 % :cry: 28 %
By Youngian
Vintage Joe the gaffmeister. Sort of thing Reagan or Prince Phillip would come out with.

US President Joe Biden’s apparent suggestion his uncle may have been eaten by cannibals during World War II has sparked uproar in Papua New Guinea, casting a shadow on US relations with the Pacific nation and meeting a firm response from its leader.

In contentious remarks made last week following a visit to a war memorial, Biden twice hinted that the US was unable to recover his uncle Ambrose Finnegan’s remains after his plane crashed near the island of New Guinea during the war “because there used to be a lot of cannibals” in the region.

In a statement from his office Monday, Papua New Guinea Prime Minister James Marape conceded that Biden may have misspoken, but he pushed back against the characterization of cannibalism in the Pacific Island nation, which encompasses the eastern half of New Guinea and more than 600 nearby islands. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/04/24/worl ... a-intl-hnk
By The Weeping Angel
For a senile old duffer he's actually not a bad president

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/2 ... d-00153990
The two Senate leaders and the Biden White House developed surprisingly solid relationships with Johnson, who had to overcome his own history of opposition to Ukraine funding as a rank-and-file member to even allow a vote to come to the floor — plus a daily threat to his job security. McConnell steadily found common cause with Johnson, who “neutralized the former president on this issue,” in McConnell’s words, by appearing with Trump earlier this month and tweaking the bill.

“That changed everything,” said Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who voted against the initial Senate bill but flipped his vote for the final legislation.

Biden directed his senior aides to employ a two-pronged strategy: privately make clear to Johnson the stakes for Europe and the rest of the world if Russian President Vladimir Putin claims Ukraine, leaning heavily on intelligence — and lay off attacking the new speaker. Counselor to the President Steve Ricchetti spoke to Johnson regularly in the month before the bill neared the president’s desk and served as Biden’s conduit to Jeffries, too.
By The Weeping Angel
Youngian wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:50 pm Favourite to be Trump’s running mate is candid puppy killer Governor Noem of South Dakota.
'I hated that dog': Kristi Noem recalls gunning down family's 'worthless' pup https://www.rawstory.com/amp/kristi-noem-dog-2667885707
I'm not surprised she did something like this given what I know of her,
By The Weeping Angel
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:04 pm It’s almost like all that experience of actually doing deals paid off, whereas the guy from The Apprentice who’s been bankrupt multiple times would struggle to deal a hand of snap.
Yeah but he's old. Meanwhile the New York Times are mad because Biden won't do an interview with them.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]