By mattomac
Doesn’t particularly seem that way though. LDs seem to do well mind so I do think of all the parties there numbers might actually be higher. I think if you are Labour you feel slightly more open to the LDs than say the Greens considering what’s happened in recent months with the movement of certain people over there.

I also can’t really take a party that up until last year was against NATO all that seriously, I’m sorry, they still feel like small c conservatives in some places as well.

I can actually see them gain Bristol and lose Brighton. Shame as I think the Bristol MP is one of the better Labour ones, then again Brighton I learnt only this week is being challenged by a former member of the ban Gomez for Labour, which I’m a fan of as they came from Southport.
By Tubby Isaacs
Why do they talk this rubbish? Number of empty homes is very small compared to other countries, and lots of them are in places nobody much wants to live.

Of course, I think you don't just need market rate private housing. But aside from reducing rents for lots of people, it surely helps to raise funds to build social housing with?

It'll be hard for Labour to build what they're saying they will, but they must be doing cartwheels at how the Greens are going down this silly road.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]