By mattomac
Only disappointment was the Vale of Cwyd but that’s marginal, increases in areas where they needed them such as the Gower and some of the red wall. Question is how do Labour do that in England.

Drakeford looks like your pleasant History teacher but without the nastiness and snide ness of Corbyn.
Arrowhead, Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Arrowhead
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:16 pm Sources, I realised after Biden’s victory in November and Brexit that its worth taking them with a pinch of salt.
Remember when, for a few glorious hours one night in June 2017, we were led to believe that Philip Davies, aka The Shit from Shipley, had actually lost his seat? All because of "sources".......
mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Arrowhead wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:03 pm
Remember when, for a few glorious hours one night in June 2017, we were led to believe that Philip Davies, aka The Shit from Shipley, had actually lost his seat? All because of "sources".......
I'd forgotten that. He got more than half the vote.

Hope he's enjoying his Labour metro mayor tonight.
Arrowhead liked this
By mattomac
Arrowhead wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 9:03 pm
mattomac wrote: Sun May 09, 2021 8:16 pm Sources, I realised after Biden’s victory in November and Brexit that its worth taking them with a pinch of salt.
Johnson in Uxbridge is in danger was another.

Apparently Labour had no chance of the south west mayor on Saturday morning.
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]