:poo: 100 %
By Spoonman
Seen this recently at protests in London, not surprising to see it elsewhere either...

Germany's anti-Semitism commissioner, Felix Klein, has urged authorities to stop protesters using the Nazis' yellow star forced on Jews in World War Two.

Some protesters have replaced the word "Jude" (Jew) with the phrase "ungeimpft" (unvaccinated), equating Covid restrictions with the persecution of Europe's Jewish population.

The yellow Star of David has also been seen in protests in London.

Mr Klein said he hoped German cities would follow Munich in banning it.

"If people pin so-called Jewish stars on themselves in demonstrations, thereby drawing comparisons that relativise the Holocaust, then the means provided by law should be applied against them," he told Tagesspiegel newspaper.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57020697
By Spoonman
Boiler wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:14 pm Have you watched the video further down in that piece? :o
My response is that a conspiracy theorist is either someone stupid who thinks they're smart (most of them), or someone whom has some element of intelligence that wants to profit of those that are stupider than they are (David Icke, Alex Jones etc.) Sebastian's mother is almost certainly in the former category.
By Malcolm Armsteen
RedSparrows wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:19 pm No doubt there's a bizarre venn diagram intersection of Holocaust deniers who are also anti-vaxx wearing said Stars.
It would be a pretty extreme example of cognitive dissonance to claim that wearing masks is analogous to a holocaust you believe didn't happen.
By RedSparrows
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:24 pm
RedSparrows wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:19 pm No doubt there's a bizarre venn diagram intersection of Holocaust deniers who are also anti-vaxx wearing said Stars.
It would be a pretty extreme example of cognitive dissonance to claim that wearing masks is analogous to a holocaust you believe didn't happen.
Quite. Which is why I'm fairly sure someone's managed it.
By MisterMuncher
The central thesis of all Holocaust denial is
A: It never happened
B: It was fucking great, though.

It is never, ever sincere. They know fine fucking rightly they're talking complete shit.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Not entirely. I've met Muslim teenagers who had been taught that it was all fabricated - they believed it 100%.

One of them reported me for making a joke - apparently teachers don't do that. Bigotry is everywhere.
By davidjay
MisterMuncher wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:45 pm
The central thesis of all Holocaust denial is
A: It never happened
B: It was fucking great, though.

It is never, ever sincere. They know fine fucking rightly they're talking complete shit.
As a friend of mine said, many years ago - if they're so anti-Jewish why deny that their heroes killed them?
By kreuzberger
It has been reported in the Berliner Morgenpost that the German Tiny Violin Makers' Association is about to record a significant uplift in demand.

Beatrix von Storch tested positive.

The deputy chairman of the AfD parliamentary group, Beatrix von Storch , is in quarantine after a positive corona test. "On Friday I received a positive PCR test result and immediately went to the mandatory 14-day quarantine ," wrote the 50-year-old on Facebook.

"It pains me very much that for this reason I will not be able to attend the meetings in Parliament and the parliamentary group next week. All the more because important decisions have to be made that affect us all - our freedom, our lives, our future." Von Storch did not disclose any details about her health.
By The Weeping Angel
Oh and then there's this

https://www.spiegel.de/international/eu ... be2b2d664b
There is a clear and present danger of a war of aggression in Europe, but the German government doesn’t seem to have recognized it yet. What other explanation could there be for Berlin’s inexplicable paralysis in its approach to Russia?

It is all the more disconcerting because Germany, as the most important member state in the European Union, should be playing a key role in the standoff. But it is far from living up to that responsibility. Russia is threatening war against Ukraine, and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s response has been a vague threat of "consequences" should Moscow decide to invade. What kind of consequences? He hasn’t said.

The reason for the tentative approach is clear: The tri-party coalition government of Scholz’s Social Democrats (SPD), the business-friendly Free Democrats (FDP) and the Greens hasn’t come to an agreement on what sort of punitive measures might be deployed. And in such a grave situation as the one developing on Ukraine’s eastern border, that is a catastrophe.
By kreuzberger
Putting the kybosh on Nord Stream II would as good as leave Russia in a state of abject penury. A classic rope-a-dope.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ge ... 022-01-18/

"May consider" is Reuters being Reuters and an invitation to journalists and analysts to earn their corn.

Moreover, the solution to the Ukrainian/Russian issue isn't a German problem any more than it is a Cypriot one within the EU. It is for the EU to form a resolute position and France, as chair, needs to lead that broader response.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]