:sunglasses: 25 % :laughing: 75 %
By Bones McCoy
Won't somebody think of the lockdown objectors... During a deadly pandemic.

This and Braverman's work are attempts to anger the football firm demographic.
Wind them up and provide some deniable words of approval.
You have to suspect there's a hope that things will kick off and we can enjoy our very own January 6th.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:16 pm Ye gods. Goodwin is an absolutely massive arsehole. And I thought Daniel Hannan was bad.
"Dinner Party" extremists are the worst extremists.
This stems form a misplaced confdidence they they'll never face their own emergency measures.
They see themselves directing the mob when the "balloon goes up".
They're rarely right about that.
RandomElement liked this
By Youngian
Tetchy Matt objects to being called far right in response to his claim that the forrins get all the council houses instead of looking after our own. Neither Ford or Portes’s findings on immigration are especially radical and wouldn’t bother a liberal Tory. Neither do they ‘shout down’ Goodwin.

By Dalem Lake
Well that site where Goodwin got his Somali stats from, a substack called "Pimlico Journal", seems pretty far to the right, referring to ethnic minorities simply as "the blacks" and describing people on disability benefits "lazy cunts".

The style of writing on the site actually reminds me of a fella who blogged under the name "Devil's Kitchen" who spouted the same sweary, liberatarian crap day in and out and actually fancied himself as politician. The BBC actually invited him on once to spout his nonsense and Andrew Neil destroyed him and we never heard from him again.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Philip Marlow
Dalem Lake wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:38 amThe style of writing on the site actually reminds me of a fella who blogged under the name "Devil's Kitchen" who spouted the same sweary, liberatarian crap day in and out and actually fancied himself as politician. The BBC actually invited him on once to spout his nonsense and Andrew Neil destroyed him and we never heard from him again.
Now there’s a blast from the past, although honestly the whole ‘blogosphere’ scene rather feels like that these days.

My first encounter with the Devil’s Kitchen was a post on Jean Charles de Menezes which argued that because he might have overstayed his visa he only had himself to blame for getting shot. From this I concluded that the author was likely a massive prick. Having just looked up that Brillo interview I see that I was right.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]