:sunglasses: 25 % :laughing: 75 %
By Andy McDandy
In all seriousness, I read something about them, and they appeared to be mostly guys defining themselves as "classical liberals", AKA Toby Young types who have a handful of tick-box minority group friends, and an eclectic music collection, but are otherwise free market (until they need a hand) tossers.
By Andy McDandy
satnav wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:38 pm I see yesterdays star speakers at the SDP conference were Rod Liddle and Graham Linehan! Who on earth is the party trying to appeal to?
Another possibility is that they're "I'm into politics but none of your mainstream parties, and not the obvious tossers on the fringes" types, the equivalent of the kids at college who would get into more obscure than thou contests over crap indie bands they'd pretend to like.
By MisterMuncher
Strident "women and girl's rights" guy finding common cause with domestic violence enthusiast and paedophilia apologist isn't really the kind of cross-demographic politics I was thinking of
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]