:sunglasses: 100 %
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:53 pm God, she's shit. Keeps saying "Europe of Nations". Strange obsession with posted workers. Macron points out that it's not unknown for French people to work abroad.
I was a "posted worker" in France for a couple of months. As I was an EU citizen back then, the paperwork wasn't particularly difficult (form A1 rings a bell) but you had to make damned sure you kept it with you as you *would* get visited by the French equivalents of HMRC and DWP to make sure you were doing what you said. The main thing was that you were paying NI on your earnings in your home country on money earned in France. I dread to think what hurdles there would be now.

"Europe of Nations" sounds like what the Brexiters here talked about - a loosely-associated Europe not tied together by the EU.
By Tubby Isaacs
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:43 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:41 pm Lost my link, but last thing I heard was that French fishing was going to be ruined by windfarms.
And they are bad for biodiversity, apparently. She just says stuff.
Yep. That was basically "they kill birds", wasn't it?

She's now on to "uberisation". Which is fine except the question was "why do we get a French Google?" Uberisation isn't unknown in the US.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:15 pm She was pretty shit on law and order. Mentioned sheep rustling, and didn't want to talk about domestic violence (because it couldn't all be blamed on immigrants).
Wind farms hurt fish, Mdm Le Pen also claimed. Is sheep rustling a big problem in France? A shady foreigner crime, no doubt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]