By davidjay
Oboogie wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:47 pm
davidjay wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:20 pm
Oboogie wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm A word of advice to anyone who, like me, initially reacted with horror to the news of this defection, listen to the first half of James O'Brien's show today, he and some of his callers have eased my mind no end.

https://www.globalplayer.com/catchup/lb ... 8zKsw8nB8/
That's you second against the wall come the Glorious Day.
A firing squad of Corbynistas trying to hit a man tied to a post a few feet away? I think I'll be safe enough, I have every faith in their incompetence.
They'll be aiming at the man next to you. Or possibly against the next wall.
By Tubby Isaacs
MisterMuncher wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm My gut instinct is that Elphicke is angling for the Kate Hoey berth of "I'm in the Labour Party and even I think this is mad" token "left winger" in the post-Election media landscape. Shitbird husband will probably get publicly jettisoned to shore up these credentials
That's distinctly possible, but I think she'll be largely forgotten by the time she gets round to that. She also seems to want consulting work on housing supply (which she seems qualified to give) so she'll be limited by that.
By Abernathy
Odd how this questionable lobbying by Ms Elphicke was somehow not revealed by Tory former Attorney General Robert Buckland when she was still a a Tory. I wonder why that might be? :|
Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
If there is one thing which I have learned on MW, and frankly there are many, it is that jumping to conclusions is a fool's errand. Hence, I have kept my fingers still in relation to this fundamentally dreadful human and her "defection" to the Labour Party.

The guiding principle needs to be, if the party is prepared to have one like this, then 300 more must be acceptable, too. Not 300? How about 299? Or 30? Still, no? Then there's your answer, Keir Starmer's answer.

This Buckland brouhaha is the leverage he needs to row back from this clumsy error. She is a liar, a fraud, a fascist and a cheat. Pap her out on her sorry arse and move on. And quickly.
davidjay, Crabcakes liked this
By davidjay
kreuzberger wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 8:42 pm If there is one thing which I have learned on MW, and frankly there are many, it is that jumping to conclusions is a fool's errand. Hence, I have kept my fingers still in relation to this fundamentally dreadful human and her "defection" to the Labour Party.

The guiding principle needs to be, if the party is prepared to have one like this, then 300 more must be acceptable, too. Not 300? How about 299? Or 30? Still, no? Then there's your answer, Keir Starmer's answer.

This Buckland brouhaha is the leverage he needs to row back from this clumsy error. She is a liar, a fraud, a fascist and a cheat. Pap her out on her sorry arse and move on. And quickly.
I agree. Bringing her into the party won't bring the elction forward by a single day, it won't win us many votes and it will provide ammunition for everyone from Nigel Farage to damienfromlalaland.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]