:sunglasses: 38.9 % :pray: 2.8 % :laughing: 30.6 % 🧥 8.3 % :cry: 8.3 % :🤗 2.8 % :poo: 8.3 %
By davidjay
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:22 pm The man is a genuine swivel-eyed loon - look at the brief video. My reading of what he was saying to Starmer was that he had ordered a lockdown, as though he was in government - a frequent mental lapse for Corbynfluffers.
Taking away who he was talking to and about what, the licensing authority responsible for Bath should be taking a good look at whether someone so volatile is fit to run a pub.
kreuzberger, Boiler, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:49 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:22 pm The man is a genuine swivel-eyed loon - look at the brief video. My reading of what he was saying to Starmer was that he had ordered a lockdown, as though he was in government - a frequent mental lapse for Corbynfluffers.
Taking away who he was talking to and about what, the licensing authority responsible for Bath should be taking a good look at whether someone so volatile is fit to run a pub.
Probably thinks he's Danny Dyer.
By Nigredo
I'm trying to remember if this is the bloke who hired my UKIP-supporting and xenophobic housemate to work the bar (and then didn't pay him after it was insisted that bar staff are either clean shaven or have a full beard but no "untidy, continental in-between stubble" leading to housemate not working for a fortnight so he could grow a beard).
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:41 pm
Probably thinks he's Danny Dyer.
I think you'll find "Get out my pub" was Barbara "Babs" Windsor.
By Oboogie
A FB friend who lives in Bath says the "lifelong Labour voter" line is a lie, landlord is/was a Kipper, openly so.
By Youngian
I think you have to be inclusive of all people in the party and make sure their voices are heard and make sure the democracy of the party is going to be intact - because that's the absolute lifeblood of it.

What Jezza means is that MPs should be delegates for cranky CLP activists. Apart from me as I believe in the same bollocks as them so I can remain a man of principle who says what he thinks.

Back in his comfort zone basking in the applause of his faithful
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:10 am Leader of Hr Majesty's Loyal Opposition.

Is he really doing as badly as the Corbynites claim?
Blair is a bit socially awkward in private and Harold Wilson was even more so (a dull statician) by all accounts but they learned the theatre of leadership that comes naturally to a malignant clown like Johnson. I wish being a stable talented leader you can trust was enough but as Brown found to his cost it isn’t.
Keir is the least of Labour’s problems but he’s the captain and if the party’s approval ratings don’t rise when his do, that’s still on him.

Because of Covid, Starmer hasn’t played his cards yet to introduce himself to the public. Last time I looked over 30 percent still didn’t know anything about him.
Tubby Isaacs, Boiler liked this
By The Weeping Angel
Liverpool Wavertree CLP the same CLP that bullied Luciana Berger.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... JUlTEBw8qw
A constituency in Liverpool has become the first to vote through a no-confidence motion in Sir Keir Starmer following heavy losses in the local elections.

Polling released today shows the Conservatives have opened up an eye-watering 15 point lead over Labour, with Boris Johnson also seeing his popularity improve.

YouGov’s latest polling puts the Tories on 45 per cent, two points up on last week when local elections saw the party sweep up across councils and take the Hartlepool by-election.

Labour lost control of eight councils and shed some 326 councillors all told in the elections.
By kettle
https://metro.co.uk/2021/05/26/keir-sta ... op.twitter

Not sure what he's thinking here. His options are either

a) "nah, drugs weren't for me"
b) "yeah, did some weed when I was a teen, not now"

Instead Starmer's chronic inability to act like a human has created a headline where no other Labour leader would've made one. I can't decide if he's not sure how the answer would be focused group, or if he's been doing Charlie whilst locking people up for possession.
By Youngian
Keir Starmer appearing on Piers Morgan's Life Stories is a chance to read feedback from non-politicos. Which was very positive from what I read among people who didn't really know him before. They got him as a sincere and decent man who didn't get where he was by being a fucking idiot. The juxtaposition between him and Johnson couldn't be more stark.
Oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]