:sunglasses: 38.9 % :pray: 2.8 % :laughing: 30.6 % 🧥 8.3 % :cry: 8.3 % :🤗 2.8 % :poo: 8.3 %
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:20 pm Keir Starmer appearing on Piers Morgan's Life Stories is a chance to read feedback from non-politicos. Which was very positive from what I read among people who didn't really know him before. They got him as a sincere and decent man who didn't get where he was by being a fucking idiot. The juxtaposition between him and Johnson couldn't be more stark.
And the hur hur I called him Keith brigade are annoyed that a man spoke about the saddest moment in his life on a programme called Life Stories.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
davidjay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:41 pm And the hur hur I called him Keith brigade are annoyed that a man spoke about the saddest moment in his life on a programme called Life Stories.
... and not about Palestine.

I much preferred this interview.

Show 227 - *Keir Starmer Live*
The Political Party

"This is the Labour leader as you've never heard him before. Appearing in front of a live audience for perhaps the first time since he took the job, Keir Starmer shares some hilarious stories from his time in law and politics. Including the full story of what happened when he met that pub landlord in Bath. He candidly reflects on his first year in charge and how he handles pressure, but also outlines his intentions for the future of the Labour Party and how he thinks they can win the next election. Oh and he also has a helpful tip for any budding impressionists who might do his voice on Spitting Image..."

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/s ... ejdSHX4AaU
By The Weeping Angel
Oboogie wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:07 pm
davidjay wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:41 pm And the hur hur I called him Keith brigade are annoyed that a man spoke about the saddest moment in his life on a programme called Life Stories.

The Political Party

"This is the Labour leader as you've never heard him before. Appearing in front of a live audience for perhaps the first time since he took the job, Keir Starmer shares some hilarious stories from his time in law and politics. Including the full story of what happened when he met that pub landlord in Bath. He candidly reflects on his first year in charge and how he handles pressure, but also outlines his intentions for the future of the Labour Party and how he thinks they can win the next election. Oh and he also has a helpful tip for any budding impressionists who might do his voice on Spitting Image..."

I take it you saw this tweet then?

By Nigredo
Youngian wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 12:20 pm Keir Starmer appearing on Piers Morgan's Life Stories is a chance to read feedback from non-politicos. Which was very positive from what I read among people who didn't really know him before. They got him as a sincere and decent man who didn't get where he was by being a fucking idiot. The juxtaposition between him and Johnson couldn't be more stark.
Cue the Corbynistas whining about media bias because Magic Grandad wasn't invited on to talk about his gap years labouring on a communal farm in Bolivia.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Then we could get on to shagging anything with a pulse, the failed marriages and the time he spent as an ineffective local councillor. The only 'job' he has ever had.

And perhaps his thoughts on getting the media on his side.
Oboogie liked this
By RedSparrows
Oboogie wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:07 pm

The Political Party

I'll have a listen, but the most recent episode describes Andrea Leadsom as 'one of the brightest talents' in the Tory party. I mean, technically it could be true, I guess...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]